Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey FeverClan!

I've been playing LoL for pretty much two weeks now, and i'm really enjoying it. But i'm doubting which champions i should buy and which role i should 'main.' I do have MOBA expierence since i come from SMITE. I'd love to hear your thoughts about a fun and good champion, and why i should play this. I kind of need some motivation.

What i prefer:
- Damage dealing roles ( Mage, Marksman, Assassin and in some cases fighter or support )
- Characters with a good kit to poke with
- Characters with a good combo in their kit
- Characters which are playable in multiple roles. ( Such as Teemo, can be played everywere because you know... Teemo..)

I would love to hear from you guys! And if you want to play some LoL together or have any tips in general, feel free to let me know! ( For people who care, my IGN in League of Legends is Pastafarist. So, who should i play? :D

Grant

H

Hemera

Hello other dutchie :)

Welcome to fever

I am now playing around 8 months of LoL

I am much more a support and mid player but i can tell for Mid mage i use alot of Ahri her combo of her charm( E) into orb (Q) and her Ulti to either go in or get out is just amazing her poke is decent with her Q.
Sometimes i play her top but she definatly is more of the mid then rly multipal but i wont say its rly bad

And for well i use Lux as support or mid but that is just me she pokes well has a nice combo of Q into E into R

That is all i can really say out of my own expiernce

But i hope it helps :)

Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hello Dutchie!

Thank you so much for your advice, i really appreciate it! Aurelian Sol looked cool to me, he any good?

Grant

H

Hemera

Hello Dutchie!

Thank you so much for your advice, i really appreciate it! Aurelian Sol looked cool to me, he any good?

Grant
I wont rly know Dutchy he is fine but he lacks mobilty outside of his stacking his w to fly over the map just getting hit will already knock him out of it and if they are melee well your pretty weak agianst it since your E wont hit them and u cant double tap your Q for a quik stun so the only savior will be your ult to puish them away from u but his damage overall seems fine wont say its bad but i dont see him often, but if u want in your client if its right u can their skills.

But overall play what u like i would say, playing a champion u dont like just because its good doesnt realy help, I picked soraka top lane once got a bit of flag from some randoms but in the end it all worked out and i had fun that is the main thing right having fun in a game

Grant

Vetted Officer
Dec 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I wont rly know Dutchy he is fine but he lacks mobilty outside of his stacking his w to fly over the map just getting hit will already knock him out of it and if they are melee well your pretty weak agianst it since your E wont hit them and u cant double tap your Q for a quik stun so the only savior will be your ult to puish them away from u but his damage overall seems fine wont say its bad but i dont see him often, but if u want in your client if its right u can their skills.

But overall play what u like i would say, playing a champion u dont like just because its good doesnt realy help, I picked soraka top lane once got a bit of flag from some randoms but in the end it all worked out and i had fun that is the main thing right having fun in a game
Yeah thats true tho. Im only level 9, as i stated, i'm really new. Add me if you'd want to teach me some time lol: Pastafarist

Grant

H

Hemera

Yeah thats true tho. Im only level 9, as i stated, i'm really new. Add me if you'd want to teach me some time lol: Pastafarist

Grant
Yes sure Euw ?

H

Hemera

Do u play on Euw ? because u got multiap regions i am all over of them lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Meowffuu LoL montage of pro players outplays and everything else ;O League of Legends | Past threads 0
C New player to LoL looking to game with clan mates League of Legends | Past threads 13
T Good evening LoL players! League of Legends | Past threads 10
Athiria Looking for EU players League of Legends | Past threads 0
I So what does every LoL player think about this. League of Legends | Past threads 21
J League of legends player new to clan! League of Legends | Past threads 3
Papaslim Newish to fever clan, but a returning LoL player! League of Legends | Past threads 10
L Any Garena (SEA) LoL Players? League of Legends | Past threads 0
LuckxR Streaming LoL Team Practices top rank players League of Legends | Past threads 4
Aug ALL LOL PLAYERS MUST READ THIS League of Legends | Past threads 28
Paranoia Origins LoL Support Main LF a Serious Team League of Legends | Past threads 0
Meowffuu highlights of a LoL team League of Legends | Past threads 0
Mikvatarius First time streamer playing LoL to learn. League of Legends | Past threads 4
W Check out LOL video League of Legends | Past threads 5
Majes We need more LoL coaches! League of Legends | Past threads 11
Peekay New to LoL, if you can believe it League of Legends | Past threads 9
W Wanting to try LOL League of Legends | Past threads 8
Requ1em How Many LoL Hours? League of Legends | Past threads 11
Doiri LoL: Weekly Game Nights & Tournaments League of Legends | Past threads 0
ziggie LoL Game night tonight! 8 pm EST League of Legends | Past threads 0
S LoL OCE Fever Club Now Running! League of Legends | Past threads 0
S Favourite Type of LoL YouTube Video? League of Legends | Past threads 16
TheToxicNation lol League of Legends | Past threads 3
S Should I switch to lol? League of Legends | Past threads 16
stigmaoftherose LoL game night! League of Legends | Past threads 0
Spectre Best LoL Tournament dates for YOU! League of Legends | Past threads 5
Bang ALL GRILL TEAM/UNRANKED CHILL TEAM :+) <3 League of Legends | Past threads 5
Bang Diamond III and Master Tier Troll Times :'D League of Legends | Past threads 0
Spectre Fever LoL Academy Session#1 [SUCCESS] League of Legends | Past threads 1
M new to clan. looking for more people for LOL League of Legends | Past threads 6
Spectre LF LoL Content Creators! League of Legends | Past threads 7
Spectre LoL Fever "Club" League of Legends | Past threads 17
Spectre March LoL Tournament (Pre-Post) League of Legends | Past threads 7
Aethoryn One word League of Legends | Past threads 13
T Ranked Start Date Change League of Legends | Past threads 5
Spectre Teams for LoL tourney 12/13/15 League of Legends | Past threads 70
Aethoryn Patch 5.24 League of Legends | Past threads 0
Hi I am Senpai Full Game Vayne Top League of Legends | Past threads 1
Aethoryn New patch is here (5.23) League of Legends | Past threads 0
Aethoryn Whats up with the jungle in the preseason? League of Legends | Past threads 16
Spectre The next LoL Tourney League of Legends | Past threads 22
Aethoryn Preseasson 6 ? League of Legends | Past threads 10
xXGuardianXx looking for a game League of Legends | Past threads 5
Aethoryn Harrowing Skins Guys ! League of Legends | Past threads 11
Aethoryn EUW FRIENDSHIP League of Legends | Past threads 0
Shiroibara Since it is the time of the year to be Spoopy.. Lets look at LoL Halloween Art! League of Legends | Past threads 13
V9n0m Community League of Legends | Past threads 0
Z One Change. League of Legends | Past threads 4
billy_da_bob Awesome LoL into the Digimon intro vid League of Legends | Past threads 0
OmnipresentRage Ranked 5's for the lols League of Legends | Past threads 4