New League of Legends Account (LF People to Party & Level Up With) & LF a Support & ADC Coach (1 Viewer)

Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Made a new League of Legends Account (LF People to Party & Level Up With) & LF a Support & ADC Coach

Im a support main but i can adc when i cant be support.

main account IGN: ParanoiaOrigins
sub account IGN: Kuji Za Urufu ( i will be on this account )

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ColdHeead I need a new name for my league of legends account. League of Legends | Past threads 6
zeekblade QUITTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: (edited) League of Legends | Past threads 10
Paranoia Origins LF Duo Partner (Bronze/Sliver elo) League of Legends | Past threads 5
Paranoia Origins LoL Support Main LF a Serious Team League of Legends | Past threads 0
V Top 10 Sexiest League Of Legends Champions League of Legends | Past threads 10
I Do The Damages Happy Birthday League of Legends! League of Legends | Past threads 6
Sithis Arcsecond's League of Legends Champion Tier List League of Legends | Past threads 1
SunKenRock League of Sharing Legends League of Legends | Past threads 1
Doiri [NA] September League of Legends Tournament Sign-Up League of Legends | Past threads 15
ziggie 2016 League of Legends World Championships League of Legends | Past threads 0
Trident40 Possible AUS League of legends game nights ? League of Legends | Past threads 1
Meowffuu new league of legends edit by me !! ^_^ League of Legends | Past threads 18
Doiri August League of Legends Tournament Info League of Legends | Past threads 21
D League of Legends League of Legends | Past threads 0
Meowffuu League of Legends edit "Emotions I" (video) League of Legends | Past threads 6
Lovise Satans League of Legends | Past threads 0
C Is League of Legends just not fun anymore? League of Legends | Past threads 7
S League of Legends June Tournament W/ Prizes! League of Legends | Past threads 42
Meowffuu New league of legends edit [Video] League of Legends | Past threads 8
Bang ALL GRILL TEAM/UNRANKED CHILL TEAM :+) <3 League of Legends | Past threads 5
Bang Diamond III and Master Tier Troll Times :'D League of Legends | Past threads 0
Spectre League of Legends Activities League of Legends | Past threads 10
Spectre League of Legends May Tournament W/ Prizes League of Legends | Past threads 96
F Asian server League of Legends | Past threads 1
Spectre League of Legends Academy First Session! League of Legends | Past threads 9
J League of Legends: Champion and Skin Sale: 05.04 - 08.04 League of Legends | Past threads 1
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 01.04 - 04.04 League of Legends | Past threads 2
triplebruin890 eSports Section of Newsletter NEEDS Writers for League of Legends League of Legends | Past threads 10
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 29.03 - 04.01 League of Legends | Past threads 0
S League Of Legends Academy League of Legends | Past threads 48
J League of Legends: March Bundle Time League of Legends | Past threads 0
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 25.03 - 28.03 League of Legends | Past threads 3
Araceli League of Legends Memes League of Legends | Past threads 5
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 22.03 - 25.03 League of Legends | Past threads 2
sasabo League of Legends Game Night League of Legends | Past threads 31
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 18.03 - 21.03 League of Legends | Past threads 5
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 15.03 - 18.03 League of Legends | Past threads 0
Spectre League of Legends Jobs! League of Legends | Past threads 0
J League of Legends: Yasuo vs Zed Pixel Animation League of Legends | Past threads 2
J League of Legends: Elderwood LeBlanc League of Legends | Past threads 6
J League of Legends: EU Spring Finals Rotterdam League of Legends | Past threads 1
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 11.03 - 14.03 League of Legends | Past threads 5
J League of Legends: Champion and skin sale: 08.03 - 11.03 League of Legends | Past threads 1
Aethoryn One word League of Legends | Past threads 13
J League of Legends: 2016 Season Kickoff Sale League of Legends | Past threads 1
T League of Legends System Requirements League of Legends | Past threads 9
J League of Legends: Champion & Skin Sale / Jan 12th - 15th League of Legends | Past threads 0
Dr Sneeble Sick of league of legends VO? League of Legends | Past threads 4
J League of Legends: Champion & Skin Sale / Jan 5th - 8th League of Legends | Past threads 1
J League of Legends: Champion & Skin Sale / Jan 1st - 4th League of Legends | Past threads 0