New Hero? (1 Viewer)

Spacehog

Non-Member
Mar 3, 2016
Anyone hear any rumors on who the new Hero might be?

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Out of curiosity I did some googling and looked at blizzard's website, Icy Veins, and the heroes of the storm subreddit and I didn't see any news about the next upcoming hero. I'm keenly interested in it too as I feel as thought we should be seeing our next hero soon, but I could be wrong.

Blizzard's release schedule seems to be nothing if not sporadic so who knows? I do hope whomever they add is at least interesting! If they did add a new hero who would you want it to be?

Spacehog

Non-Member
Mar 3, 2016
I have always wanted to see how they could adapt Deckard Cain. Like it or not, they do a really good job of adapting their heroes and abilities to HoTS. Deckard Cain to me would be real interesting.

jaylarr

Non-Member
Apr 15, 2017
Nagoya
Most rumors point to something happening on the 5th as they have the Second Anniversary live stream going on. Lots of people speculating, but not even a whisper of real information. The IP with the furthest removal from a release would be Warcraft, but that doesn't mean it will be a WC hero. Personally, I'd love a new support!

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
If I could have a wishlist it would be a hero from diablo 2. Cassia was cool but as a character she doesn't resonate with me very well. I want more Diablo villians! They were fun and always had interesting and unique abilities. Many of whom I personally have very fond memories of.

Heck, even more diablo 3 villains! I know it's 'heroes' of the storm but come on let's have some baddies!

Svarogia

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2017
Baguette Town
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I'd like more "easter eggs" kind of champions, regarding of the universe.... Nat Paggle, or the Cow Queen for example :D

Moreus

Clan Member
Jun 24, 2012
New Albany, IN
There'll probably be some kinds of hints coming to light soon.

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Anyone hear any rumors on who the new Hero might be?
I think they may have another Diablo hero possibly. I'd love to see the Assassin from D2.

They just released 2 from OW so another one from there seems unlikely. They have a ton of those they could release, probably Reaper or Soldier 76 being the next one.

Warcraft possibly Velen or Anduin? Horde might have Vol'jin.

Starcraft I have no idea unless they decide to put Fenix.

Nanbu

Clan Member
Nov 19, 2015
CA, USA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
There are enough Warcraft heroes, so any character from the other games would be nice. Tosh from SC2 would be interesting.

Is it me or they slowed down on skin releases as well?

Rellik_Dog

Clan Member
Mar 18, 2013
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Plz let it be, the mighty mighty KT!!!

KalleKonmgo

Non-Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
There is a dude on 4chan that has inside info from blizz (he probably works for blizz) , every prediction he has made has been true so far, like months before. But I should probably not link it here but it is out there somewhere

Spacehog

Non-Member
Mar 3, 2016
Looks like he is going to be OP really OP

Tralse

May 16, 2017
I know you guys dont think we should have a Warcraft hero, but I think a priest from WoW would be epic. Bubble shields and penance baby!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)