SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
[video=youtube;KBBUVUmzxKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBBUVUmzxKk[/video]

I remember him from the earlier games, and will say he looks very interesting.Almost like a Kharzim who can do damage and heal but with more CC​

SunKenRock

Clan General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
Holy **** this is going to be fun !
Starting saving up those coins ,unless you put money in this game. I will save he looks like he can hurt with the right combo and looks to be more interesting than the last two heroes.

Pre3ston

Clan Member
Mar 11, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
dont have high hopes for this one

Flux

Vetted Officer
Apr 24, 2016
Canada
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
The heal is a bit slow from what I saw but another support that somewhat counters genji, illidan greymane and other dive heroes is welcome. It allows you not to get banned out of a way out of defending against that type of comp. He seems much more of a secondary healer however with a lot of utility. Looking forward to giving him a shot.

Svarogia

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2017
Baguette Town
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Seems really OP to me, why no hype? :eek: Indefinite silence AoE? Huge pushback ultimates? The dude is the counter-engage master. I mean, even the most agressive teams will think twice before engaging in a teamfight with this badboy on the other side...

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
From my experience the current state of the game revolves around burst damage and high power assassins who capitalize on powerful engagement warriors who can disrupt and split the team. Allowing these dive based assassins to safely move in get picks in relative safety.

Stukov has some spectacular kit mechanics. The spreading slow and spreading heal is incredible given the current focus on team fights and staying together in the late game. I agree with [MENTION=77176]Svarogia[/MENTION] on this one. His slows and incredible anti engage heroic is stupidly powerful. Even if his heal is slower he has incredible value in that it can heal passively without him having to actively use abilities. This is especially powerful in team fights. This frees up the player behind the keyboard to focus on working the rest of the kit and on their positioning.

If Stukov turns out to be a sleeper hit than good! I know I'll be playing him.

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
From my experience the current state of the game revolves around burst damage and high power assassins who capitalize on powerful engagement warriors who can disrupt and split the team. Allowing these dive based assassins to safely move in get picks in relative safety.

Stukov has some spectacular kit mechanics. The spreading slow and spreading heal is incredible given the current focus on team fights and staying together in the late game. I agree with [MENTION=77176]Svarogia[/MENTION] on this one. His slows and incredible anti engage heroic is stupidly powerful. Even if his heal is slower he has incredible value in that it can heal passively without him having to actively use abilities. This is especially powerful in team fights. This frees up the player behind the keyboard to focus on working the rest of the kit and on their positioning.

If Stukov turns out to be a sleeper hit than good! I know I'll be playing him.

Ineedfood

Clan Member
May 23, 2016
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I tried him out on the PTR, he is a pretty interesting character. Kind of reminds me of the melee style of Kharazim.

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
He seems super interesting. There aren't a lot of melee supports in the game and stukov has a strange ranged kit mixed in with that. He'll definitely be an ability based hero. I know it won't happen very often but just one time when you push a hero across the map with his heroic. It'll be perfect haha.

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I haven't played him but I have watched the spotlight videos on him via Twitter. He plays almost like a hybrid of various heroes. He's going to be a big part of ranked I think because, if done right, you can CC a player out of a fight completely if you push them back to base. I'm ready to try him out!

Etrigahn

Vetted Officer
Apr 20, 2017
Nanaimo, B.C.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
From my experience this is a game that is so strongly dependent on positioning he seems like a hero that encapsulates these ideals. I'm ready for him to come out and give him a shot! I haven't played HOTS in a decent time and Im ready for stukov to come out and get back in to the thick of it.

Sixxed17

Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Yeah I've been in League a lot. I need to get some games in so I can get those skins before the event ends. I didn't know it, but Blizz has been doing a giveaway since the 7th. Each time you win a game (up to one entry a day from what I gather), you're entered for a chance to win stuff. It's on their site. Summer Event: Sun's Out, Guns Out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)