New Features Coming to HS (1 Viewer)

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
New Features Coming to Hearthstone! - News - Hearthstone

If you haven't already seen, there are a number of new features coming to Hearthstone.

A couple of these features include:
  • Challenges with friends can help complete most daily quests
  • Decklists can now be imported/exported within the HS client

Based on their post, I get the sense that there are more features than that due in the coming weeks. While these features may not be the most exciting to some, curious to see what other features we can expect coming soon.

What do think of the new features so far?

Svarogia

Vetted Officer
Apr 14, 2017
Baguette Town
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Idk what to think about the importing/exporting thingy, I don't have enough cards to have a "complete" deck, so I'm always trying different stuff and don't save these decks at all. The challenge part is good imo, it could give us the opportunity to play more often together :)

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
I'm all for challenges between friends.

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Play with friends and completing quests is something I'm kinda surprised that is taking this long to get added. I mean I understand the reason behind it don't get me wrong, but I still feel like you should have been able to complete most quests. Glad its finally getting put in.

KillerQueen

Apr 13, 2016
Considering the only 'play a friend' quest they have in now doesn't even pop if someone concedes it really shouldn't have taken this long.

sparkis

Vetted Officer
Oct 1, 2016
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Considering the only 'play a friend' quest they have in now doesn't even pop if someone concedes it really shouldn't have taken this long.
Hearthstone is always super slow with anything they do. Better late than never I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)