NA New CS:GO player (1 Viewer)

Ballbuster

Banned
Nov 2, 2016
Hey everyone, so I've already owned CS:GO for some time but have never really given it a shot. Mostly due to its fast pace and me not knowing much about the maps and how to play in general. Would anyone be able to take me under their "wing" and show me the ropes? I'd really enjoy learning this game.

Crackpot

Clan Member
Aug 19, 2016
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Watch warowl(TheWarOwl
- YouTube
), the guy has great tutorials for beginners and they have helped me immensely.

Ballbuster

Banned
Nov 2, 2016
Thanks! Ill check those out tomorrow! Need sleep...

Ballbuster

Banned
Nov 2, 2016
Yes, oh great GO King! 2500... sweet baby lord from above. I'll definitely play with either of you! Just looking to get better.

Niine

Vetted Officer
Sep 27, 2015
United Kingdom
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hey everyone, so I've already owned CS:GO for some time but have never really given it a shot. Mostly due to its fast pace and me not knowing much about the maps and how to play in general. Would anyone be able to take me under their "wing" and show me the ropes? I'd really enjoy learning this game.
I'd just like to personally welcome you to FeverClan's CS:GO section! Also, if you're looking for help in getting into the game and improving, feel free to apply to get a coach! They'll be more than happy to help!
[MENTION=69955]wheel[/MENTION] - Maybe help him out?

wheel

Clan Member
Jul 5, 2016
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Sure. I will gladly take you under my "wings" :). Feel free to PM me and we will arrange a time. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)