New CS:GO gamenight host (AMA) (1 Viewer)

Rookie

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey guys!

Since I was "recruited" (ROFL \_(ツ)_/ ) by our lord and savior [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] to the CS section he asked me to try and get more gamenights going since I was the most consistent gamenight host in the Dota 2 section. I am planning on having the gamenights that I will host EVERY week on Saturday at 2 PM CST (and for Europeans that is 9 PM CEST). We will meet up in the teamspeak CS:GO channels and then we will determine what will be done when we know how many players we have.

That's really all I have to say since I just announced when the gamenights are so I am just going to make the rest of this thread more of a AMA basically since I am relatively new to the CS:GO section in Fever and the game in general since I am a big MMORPG and MOBA player it was nice for me to get out of my comfort zone and I will say I really liked playing CS (even though I am total shit XD). But I will host the gamenights and if for some reason I am unable to make it to one of them I will try and get either our lord and savior to get off his lazy ass and do something productive (<3).

If anyone has any questions please do feel free to either reply to this thread or send me a PM and I will gladly accept any tips since you guys probably know more of what you want to do in terms of a gamenight than what I will until I get more settled in.

Remmy

Clan Member
Oct 13, 2014
In my own dreamland
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
Hey guys!

Since I was "recruited" (ROFL \_(ツ)_/ ) by our lord and savior [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] to the CS section he asked me to try and get more gamenights going since I was the most consistent gamenight host in the Dota 2 section. I am planning on having the gamenights that I will host EVERY week on Saturday at 2 PM CST (and for Europeans that is 9 PM CEST). We will meet up in the teamspeak CS:GO channels and then we will determine what will be done when we know how many players we have.

That's really all I have to say since I just announced when the gamenights are so I am just going to make the rest of this thread more of a AMA basically since I am relatively new to the CS:GO section in Fever and the game in general since I am a big MMORPG and MOBA player it was nice for me to get out of my comfort zone and I will say I really liked playing CS (even though I am total shit XD). But I will host the gamenights and if for some reason I am unable to make it to one of them I will try and get either our lord and savior to get off his lazy ass and do something productive (<3).

If anyone has any questions please do feel free to either reply to this thread or send me a PM and I will gladly accept any tips since you guys probably know more of what you want to do in terms of a gamenight than what I will until I get more settled in.
[MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] is our lord a savior? thought he was just a slave driver...

Blazemost

Retired
Oct 6, 2012
Washington
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Whose assisting you when you have admin problems while leading the event? It doesn't necessarily have to be an officer, maybe an enlisted member willing to step up and assist?

Rookie

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Whose assisting you when you have admin problems while leading the event? It doesn't necessarily have to be an officer, maybe an enlisted member willing to step up and assist?
As of right now I have [MENTION=53784]Atomic2326[/MENTION] to assist me with any problems I may have during the event from just server problems to situations that may arise. I will get Kimenu as well if he is online but overall I don't foresee many problems besides people just arguing amongst others

TheLoveMachine

Non-Member
Jan 23, 2016
Missouri, USA
Hey man, DeathRoW and I have already been chosen to do game nights, and here recently we just received our server information from Atomic. We've done a poll and determined Fridays are the best for everyone and I'm about to release an official thread about it. If you want to do your own game nights, that's fine, but you're also welcome to come do it at our time. I don't want to discourage you from doing your own activity for the community to get involved with, but at the same time I don't want to have our playerbase split on which one they go to.

Rookie

Vetted Officer
Aug 4, 2015
Foulfell
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Hey man, DeathRoW and I have already been chosen to do game nights, and here recently we just received our server information from Atomic. We've done a poll and determined Fridays are the best for everyone and I'm about to release an official thread about it. If you want to do your own game nights, that's fine, but you're also welcome to come do it at our time. I don't want to discourage you from doing your own activity for the community to get involved with, but at the same time I don't want to have our playerbase split on which one they go to.
I mean they can just go to both since mine is on a completely different day. I never meant to discourage other game night hosts but at the same time from what I have heard from others is that the CS section has been pretty quiet lately in terms of events so I am just trying to bring some more interaction.

TheLoveMachine

Non-Member
Jan 23, 2016
Missouri, USA
I mean they can just go to both since mine is on a completely different day. I never meant to discourage other game night hosts but at the same time from what I have heard from others is that the CS section has been pretty quiet lately in terms of events so I am just trying to bring some more interaction.
If you want to just help us on Friday nights you're welcome to. Or you can do Saturdays if that's what you really want to do. The only reason why we didn't get this out sooner is because we were waiting on the server information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)