Need Character Name Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Though I am mostly focused on the gameplay and online interactions with other players in Classic WoW, it's going to dishearten me to use sub par names. I need help finding a good name for my orc shaman. I've been racking my brain ever since I couldn't get the 72 name ideas I would of used on Monday's early character creation. But they were all taking. I have a couple of 'meh' names, but I have time to brainstorm something better. I like clever, funny, pun, epic, badass, or notorious/cool names.

Jimgersnap

Clan Members
Aug 12, 2019
San Jose, California
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Private First Class
Pvt FIrst Class
72 is a lot of names. I'm pretty surprised all of them got taken right off the bat like that. Are you going Tauren or Troll?

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Orc Shaman if that helps.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
It's all classes, but I spent most of my time making/finding shaman names. I will show you the names I have on my list so far. I do this trusting that none of you steal the usable names without my permission.

Unusable Names
Shaman: Woot, Shamwow, Shampagne, Shocknorris, Opra(h)windfury, Winfury, Drthunder, Stormlash, Stormspire, Azurewrath, Thundergod, Izual, Vaynard, Teslacoil, Stormtrooper, Totemrecall, Girthquake, Thunderbuff, Shocknroll, Shocknawe, Shockandawe, Totemrecall, Sirshocksalot, Shockalot, Shocklate, Hexmix, Shamrock, Shockybalboa
Druid: Willferal, Wilferal, Shifthappens, Shiftycent, Bullshift
Rogue: Backstabbath, Onenightstab, Shankyou, Adolfcritler, Bigolcritties
Warlock: Capslock, Harrydotter, Feardotcom
Priest: Drhealgood, Praystation
Mage: Polymorphine, Sheephappens
Paladin: Bubbleoseven, Retbull, Bubbleboy, Bubbleboi
Warrior: Underraged
Hunter: Bowjob, Pet
Any Undead: Grim, Grimreaper, Rottingham, Deadweight
Any Tauren: Thatsnotmilk, Horny, Hasslehoof, Cowabunga, Bullcrit, Hornographic
Any: Doombringer, Ormus, Flik, Seifer, Rakanishu, Bulnoil, Parts, Pwnstar, Gankster, Alucard, Tampon, Pvpness, Who

Usable Names
Shaman: Shocktrooper, Hexcellent, Fleshtotem, Earthshaker, Axismundi, Natureboi, Wootwoot, Wootfury, Orcgrimmar, Sulfuron, Voltswagon
Warlock: Wootlock, Drfeargood
Mage: Casterbater, Abracadabra

The three characters I plan on playing most are: Shaman(main), Warlock(alt), Mage(alt). Out of the usable names, which do you think are best to use for shaman and mage? I am using Drfeargood for sure.

Last edited:

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
madslane
Funny you should say that. I've reserved that as my alt mage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)