Closed: - Need an SSD? | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Closed: Need an SSD? (1 Viewer)

Darkfire3814

Sep 11, 2014
Middleport Ohio
By chance i have some intel 510 series 250gb ssd's mew ion the box im looking to sell. So if anyone is in the market let me know.

K

KushKitty

You could try Craiglist

Darkfire3814

Sep 11, 2014
Middleport Ohio
i have some listed on craigslist, redit, and ebay, Being sponcered by Intel i have a stock of ssd's lol Im allways trying to offload something lol

Agbourke

Vetted Officer
Mar 18, 2013
ireland
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Whats it like be sponsered by intel [MENTION=42047]Darkfire3814[/MENTION] ,whats ur prices on em?

Pyu

Non-Member
Aug 29, 2014
London, England
I would be interested too but I'm guessing Posting and Packaging might be an obstacle. What's your price? PM me if you want.

Darkfire3814

Sep 11, 2014
Middleport Ohio
Whats it like be sponsered by intel [MENTION=42047]Darkfire3814[/MENTION] ,whats ur prices on em?
Well Intel takes me to events like GDC, Pax East/west/Prime, E3 and some Lan partys, They provide me with the newest unreleased cpu's for testing, ssd's for giveaways and what not. So in short ITS FING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Darkfire3814

Sep 11, 2014
Middleport Ohio
As far as price. These SSD's selll for $499.99 on newegg cheapest i have found on the web is $425 Im looking for $375 Shipped.

Agbourke

Vetted Officer
Mar 18, 2013
ireland
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Well Intel takes me to events like GDC, Pax East/west/Prime, E3 and some Lan partys, They provide me with the newest unreleased cpu's for testing, ssd's for giveaways and what not. So in short ITS FING SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
sounds cool ,so you must have the new chips the 5k range,what are you doing that they are sponsoring you for if you mind asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)