Closed: NEED AN ANSWER ASAP WHICH PHONE SHOULD I GET? (1 Viewer)

AppleJack

Vetted Officer
Dec 29, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
So I've had the htc one for quite some time now, and att offered to take it back because my screen cracked and replace it for free. Because it is within a 14 day period, I can get a new phone no restocking fee if i would like. Here are the ones i've been looking at:

Nokia Lumnia 920/Htc 8x

Another htc one

Galaxy s4

Iphone 5 (meh)

Blackberry z10

Nexus

Note 2

[MENTION=191]y0y0ninja[/MENTION]
[MENTION=81]DrinkingWhiskey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10]Toby[/MENTION]

Poza

Jun 21, 2013
EUW
I heard the nexus is really good phone..
iPhone is meh like you said, xD glaxsy s4 is not that good as the previous ones and lumia.... just better get htc..

AppleJack

Vetted Officer
Dec 29, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I heard the nexus is really good phone..
iPhone is meh like you said, xD glaxsy s4 is not that good as the previous ones and lumia.... just better get htc..
You referrring to the windows htc or htc one?

DrinkingWhiskey

Retired Co-Leader
Mar 1, 2009
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Although I appreciate you tagging me because you think I might know something, I do not haha.
I know very little of these fancy phones these days, however my ex has the nexus and both I and her hate it for the most part.
I just got the iphone 4 because it was 100% free for me.
And that's all I have to say about that

AppleJack

Vetted Officer
Dec 29, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Although I appreciate you tagging me because you think I might know something, I do not haha.
I know very little of these fancy phones these days, however my ex has the nexus and both I and her hate it for the most part.
I just got the iphone 4 because it was 100% free for me.
And that's all I have to say about that
LOL! okay thx xD

Rage487

Vetted Officer
Jul 21, 2011
Georgia
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I have the HTC Rezound and I love it, but it's a bit dated I guess. I got it free when I upgraded and got the $100 earbuds free with it as well. Winning :D

Habulin

Non-Member
Jun 8, 2013
Slovenia
I don't have any experience with any of those phones :p But I would go for the galaxy s4 LTE if possible

AppleJack

Vetted Officer
Dec 29, 2012
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
okay, i think i will go with the s4. the htc one was a great phone, but gs4 seems better overall

Any other thoughts?

saryu

Vetted Officer
Jun 23, 2012
New York
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
So I've had the htc one for quite some time now, and att offered to take it back because my screen cracked and replace it for free. Because it is within a 14 day period, I can get a new phone no restocking fee if i would like. Here are the ones i've been looking at:

Nokia Lumnia 920/Htc 8x

Another htc one

Galaxy s4

Iphone 5 (meh)

Blackberry z10

Nexus

Note 2

[MENTION=191]y0y0ninja[/MENTION]
[MENTION=81]DrinkingWhiskey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10]Toby[/MENTION]
Nokia Lumnia 920/Htc 8x = i have htc 8x, the build quality is horrible, one of the easiest screen to scratch. Windows phone is simply boring, i prefer using my old nexus s over this.

Another htc one = if you like it, why not

Galaxy s4 = i personally prefer it rather than htc one just because it has SD card slot and replaceable battery. Lots of goodies feature from samsung too.

Iphone 5 (meh) = meh

Blackberry z10 = pretty boring, limited apps. Pretty much still immature for now.

Nexus = oh i love nexus, i just love that timely update from google and i love rooting my phone. Nexus is 1 of the easiest phone to root and one of the most customize-able phone out there. The price is really good too but i feel that it would be a downgrade from your HTC one unless they return the money differences to you. (Nexus 4 worth $350 unlock, HTC one worth like $650)

Note 2 = too last year but it is still good. My roommate has it and I could say that the pen feature is more than a gimmick, it's really good.

I vote for Note 2 or SGS 4.. Or in the least, get your HTC one again. I am a big fan of nexus phone but the phone value worth might be too different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)