Event: NA League Game Night Friday 3/20! (1 Viewer)

League Game Night

When
= Friday, 3/20 7pm EST

Where = League of Legends Lobby

What = Aram

How = NA Toon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come join us for the first League of Legends Game Night in quite a while! I'm looking to revive this place and bring back some fun and classic ARAM's to start us all off. While League can tend to be a bit on the salt side with a dash of tilt I'd like us all to enjoy a night of debauchery and foolishness while enjoying everyone's company. If we see an interest in changing it up with some other games like 5 man Draft/TFT, please speak up!

I want all of your feedback good and bad afterwards everyone, I'd like to see this game grow once more into the behemoth it once was.

Some quick rules I'll be setting for the night to make sure we all can enjoy ourselves:

1. No blame game - Don't go blaming/insulting your teammates, just remember even Faker has a tough game from time to time
Have fun - Even when losing, try to enjoy yourself, just not at the expense of your teammates
Be mindful - Just know we have different levels of players, and we're not here to go Pro
If you're going to troll, make it a 5 man troll - remember, trolls travel in packs, don't be a solo troll (No one appreciates a solo troll)

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message here on the forums or in discord - I'm happy to answer. Also I plan on sending out messages via discord the night before and day of Game Night - If you wish to NOT have a message sent just let me know. Looking forward to running it down mid with all of you!

- Ballbuster

Cid Raines

Clan Members
Jun 6, 2016
Alabama
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
but but but what if we wanted to play trundle then can we be a solo troll then xD?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yue Notice: LoL Game Night NA Server (August 6th) League of Legends 4
pressurd League of Legends Game Night 1/19/17!!! League of Legends 0
Ballbuster Best League Game in YEARS SKT vs KT Rolster (Game 3) League of Legends 2
Sithis Map Awareness Exercise - Play this during a League Game! League of Legends 2
SathKa Notice: Announcing the Chronoshift Project: A way to play old versions of League of Legends League of Legends 1
LateMoon Soooo Looking for an ADC to one trick?!?!?! League of Legends 8
T Looking for more people and teams to join our league League of Legends 0
S Notice: Interest in league team League of Legends 9
Paranoia Origins NA NA Support Main Looking for Perm. Rank Flex Team and Duo Partner League of Legends 1
NightWolf Hey league peoples. League of Legends 8
Ballbuster New to section: League of Legends Staff Roster/Jobs League of Legends 7
Sixxed17 How long has everyone been playing League? League of Legends 18
Winterrose Late Summer League of Legends Tournament!!!!!!!!!!!! (Rescheduled) League of Legends 26
Sixxed17 NEW! League of Legends Champion to be released soon League of Legends 5
Winterrose League of Legends Academy League of Legends 3
Sithis League videos League of Legends 147
Sithis Notice: Hello & My Plans for League League of Legends 2
Sithis eSports: Post League Time Thread League of Legends 21
Germanmagnum league has died in this clan League of Legends 35
Doiri League of Legends events starting back up. League of Legends 2
Paranoia Origins Toxic / Violent People of League Chat League of Legends 0
Paranoia Origins Post Your Most MVP Moments w/ Screenshots or Videos (Keep Videos Around 30 Mins at Best) League of Legends 0
Paranoia Origins NA LoL Syndicate LF> Members to Join Our Team (Bronze through Sliver Please ) League of Legends 2
Paranoia Origins NA Support Main LF> Perm! Team (If any teams needs a support within their ranks?!) League of Legends 1
Poisonfang77 League Academy 1/30 League of Legends 0
Poisonfang77 League Academy 1/16 League of Legends 0
Paranoia Origins NA Leveling up Smuf Account Anyone wana join me? (Add Me im on NA) League of Legends 1
sasabo League of Legends Academy League of Legends 0
V The Story Behind League of Legends Episode 3: Races In Runeterra (Part 2) League of Legends 0
S [Suspended] League of Legends Academy League of Legends 2
V The Story Behind League of Legends Episode 1: Introduction about Runeterra League of Legends 4
sasabo League of Legends Academy Coaches League of Legends 6
S Updates: New League of Legends CC and Staff! League of Legends 12
S League of Legends Member Roster League of Legends 151
Davidd Notice: Looking to create a serious LoL team. League of Legends 22
Sixxed17 Spirit Blossom Event League of Legends 0
Ballbuster Event: LoL Game Night 7:30pm EST NA! League of Legends 0
Ballbuster Event: LoL Game Night 8pm EST NA! League of Legends 3
Ballbuster Event: LoL Game Night 7pm EST NA! League of Legends 0
Ballbuster Event: LoL Game Night 7pm est NA! League of Legends 0
Yue Impromptu LoL Game Night NA Server (September 29th) League of Legends 2
OkTight NA Beginner wanting to learn the game and get rgood League of Legends 1
M I started playing this game about a month or so ago. League of Legends 10
Winterrose Game Nights League of Legends 5
Winterrose Notice: Game Nights are being moved to.... League of Legends 6
Winterrose Notice: Thanks to those that came to my game night last night! League of Legends 0
Winterrose Notice: Game Night Announcement!! League of Legends 1
Winterrose Who would be interested in LoL game nights coming back? League of Legends 11
SathKa The Downsides of a Constantly Evolving Game League of Legends 1
Sixxed17 Game Nights League of Legends 4