Multi Shot Demon Hunter (1 Viewer)

davetheepoch

Clan Member
Dec 11, 2017
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
So you want to make a DH?
This build guide will assist you with the Best DH build there is.

Having received yet another damage spike in 2.4 through the skill bonuses on Dead Man's Legacy Dead Man's Legacy and the introduction of Visage of Gunes Visage of Gunes and Dawn Dawn, Demon Hunters add to the Yang's Recurve Yang's Recurve arsenal for a formidable, endgame Multishot build. This far range, huge AoE playstyle is available in both Greater Rift solo progression and regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.

Make sure to acquire the below.

6 piece Unhallowed Essence
Travelers Pledge and Compass Rose
Elusive ring (for cube / wear)
Convention of Elements (for cube / wear)
Nemesis Bracers
Visage of Gunes (cube)
Dawn(cube)
Yang's Recurve Bow
Deadman's Legacy

Important: Must have Yang's Recurve and Deadman's Legacy for build to work.

tbc

Last edited:

__Reign

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll also add that cubing a cindercoat at the lower gr levels/t13 is great because its a 30% resource reduction for multishot. Also for solo progression, using an occulus on the follower gives you a bit of a buff.

Also an alternative to the above is using the F/R set instead of endless walk, this frees up your amulet slot and let you run a 5th passive with the hellfire ammy.

Sidonis

Vetted Member
Jul 18, 2018
Columbus, OH
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I use the F/R w/Hellfire, goldwrap, and put avarice in the cube. almost unkillable amazingly fast farming machine.

WaywordOne

Clan Members
Jan 10, 2017
Las Vegas
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Why not cube the COE and get focus/restraint and replace the neck with hell fire or squirts? I run it with squirts and its helped me push GRs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wooot Demon Hunter 1
N Demon Hunter 2