Bagel

Clan Member
Jun 18, 2018
USA: New York
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I need to save some time off for the winter unfortunately. As I just moved last week and have a few doctors visit this month, I couldn’t spare the time already dropped ): I’m hoping I can get the steam app to remote download the game after 11am est (when it launches) since there is no pre loading.

skaisnotdead

Clan Member
Sep 4, 2017
The Shire
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
[MENTION=81911]skaisnotdead[/MENTION] [MENTION=63794]Lavitz[/MENTION] @BruCONdr

I will be heading up the new MHW section if your all interested in helping out/grouping up! Cannot wait for tomorrow!
YES!! I won't be able to play until this weekend tho. Why does this and new WOW need to come out so close together!?

S

Shiva

[MENTION=35194]BruC0Ndr[/MENTION] Rip, didnt correctly link you. But heres a fresh one!

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
YES!! I won't be able to play until this weekend tho. Why does this and new WOW need to come out so close together!?
Totally agree with you, but on the other side of it, you won't get burned out on either cause you can swap back and forth. Haha. I'm going to have the same dilemma as well, but I'm looking forward to both games. Would love to go on some hunts with you guys. Just need to put some workings together. Hope you guys don't mind me streaming while doing that, hehe.

crimsonfate

Clan Member
Aug 17, 2012
Clifton, NJ
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll probably be buying the PC version soon. Not sure when I'll be able to play though.

Lowgy

Clan Member
Jan 26, 2016
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Games going great so far
Spent like 30-45mins in training room practicing my charge blade combos XD

S

Shiva

[MENTION=63794]Lavitz[/MENTION] [MENTION=62522]Lowgy[/MENTION] [MENTION=85239]Violet[/MENTION] Put together a Steam group so all our active MHW members can group up whenever we see each other. If your interested in finding it here is the URL Steam Community :: Group :: Feverclan Monster Hunter

S

Shiva

[MENTION=63794]Lavitz[/MENTION] [MENTION=62522]Lowgy[/MENTION] [MENTION=85239]Violet[/MENTION] Put together a Steam group so all our active MHW members can group up whenever we see each other. If your interested in finding it here is the URL Steam Community :: Group :: Feverclan Monster Hunter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)