Monster Hunter World (1 Viewer)

skaisnotdead

Clan Member
Sep 4, 2017
The Shire
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Upon further discovery it was a different monster hunter game for switch. BUT it's coming out for PC next month!!

Lowgy

Clan Member
Jan 26, 2016
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Yeah i'm really hyped for the pc release

Bagel

Clan Member
Jun 18, 2018
USA: New York
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Played World on the Ps4. But I’ll be getting it on launch day for the PC still as well.

S

Shiva

[MENTION=81911]skaisnotdead[/MENTION] [MENTION=63794]Lavitz[/MENTION] @BruCONdr

I will be heading up the new MHW section if your all interested in helping out/grouping up! Cannot wait for tomorrow!

S

Shiva

Edit: Double post.... CURSE YOU FORUM GODS!

S

Shiva

[MENTION=91217]Bagel[/MENTION] [MENTION=85239]Violet[/MENTION] [MENTION=62522]Lowgy[/MENTION]

I will be heading up the new MHW section if your all interested in helping out/grouping up! Cannot wait for tomorrow!

S

Shiva

Edit...... And another double post.....

Bagel

Clan Member
Jun 18, 2018
USA: New York
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=91217]Bagel[/MENTION] [MENTION=85239]Violet[/MENTION] [MENTION=62522]Lowgy[/MENTION]

Almost forgot to pre order it, just did that as I got this message! Realized it’s randomly launching on a Thursday and not Friday lol, I’ll turn my pc on before I leave to work tomorrow and let it download. I’ll be home about 4:30-5pm est tomorrow if you guys are around and on.

S

Shiva

Almost forgot to pre order it, just did that as I got this message! Realized it’s randomly launching on a Thursday and not Friday lol, I’ll turn my pc on before I leave to work tomorrow and let it download. I’ll be home about 4:30-5pm est tomorrow if you guys are around and on.
Be on aaaaaaall day. Made sure to get it as my day off this week. Cannot wait to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)