Monk TX Build (1 Viewer)

Zyion

Non-Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi all,

I have heard that people have been looking for a faster TX build for monks that doesn't require the steep gear requirement of LoN. I have been testing builds and put this one together which I have been using as of late. This season I took a break from monk and did some ADD playing, clearing a 70+ on a Sader, DH, Wiz and then finally back to Monk. I am working on some builds right now for season 6 monk and will post once I have them finalized. The season 6 speed build is looking nice and I am excited about that. My tag on Dfans is Asylum21 which I had a long time ago.

TX Inna'''s Exploding Plam - Monk - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

I know it's late in the season but for those that want to try monk and don't have the LoN build at the ready here is a good alternative for running TX for keys. The main focus is to have inna's do most the work and to have your mystic allies kill things quickly. The proc form flying dragon and pain enhancer help make this a more powerful build. Even with out the two pc Uliana's things do die fast but once you get those juicy rifts the exploding palm really helps kill mobs that may not be close to you. I am a fan of exploding palm and wanted to see some kind of effective TX build using it.

Game play: Use cyclone strike to pull your mobs in and increase damage of your mystic allies by 200%. Punch away causing you to stack exploding palm on mobs you can hit your mystic ally on CD or wait for the cold portion of COE to come around not much of a difference while clearing the rift but on the rift guardian the cold will take him down fast. With the speed buff from boon and Mantra of conviction you can move at a respectful pace. You can also experiment with other items and passives. Have fun!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GhostRogue Gen Monk Build Past Guides & Strategies 5
S Inna's Monk build for 2.4.3 Past Guides & Strategies 1
dimaktg S5 Monk - Tempest Rush + Sweeping Wind Cold Build Past Guides & Strategies 6
Vlaru Monk PTR 2.4 GR75+ Istvan's Paired Blades Build Past Guides & Strategies 12
glock_coma [Gearcheck] HC U6 monk with questions. Thanks! Past Guides & Strategies 5
Bob_o Updated Monk Build Past Guides & Strategies 13
Bob_o New Monk Spirit Generator Build Past Guides & Strategies 2
O Monk Zpds Build that I have done gr59+ Past Guides & Strategies 4
Hasmed Monk zDPS Build and Dashing Strike GR45+ Past Guides & Strategies 5
Tereith2050 Diablo 3's most Rare Set - Monk - Past Guides & Strategies 10
S For the Sader fans, group play for Season 9..build and gear info! Past Guides & Strategies 11
Sendain zDH build Past Guides & Strategies 19
noctemdracone Just for funsies: Nikola Tesla Wizard Past Guides & Strategies 12
T TX farming DH build - By request. Past Guides & Strategies 3
DurandaL LoN Bombardment build for Crusader Past Guides & Strategies 15
Tipherion Build Guide from Diablofans Drahque Past Guides & Strategies 1
Vlaru Philosophios on DH Builds for Patch 2.4 Past Guides & Strategies 16
Muldred Shield Bash/Bombardment build Past Guides & Strategies 4
I Blood's DPS Frozen Orb Build With Survivability (Season 5 2.4 patch) for Solo or Four Man Past Guides & Strategies 7
Vlaru PTR 2.4 Witch Doctor LoN Builds Past Guides & Strategies 8
Vlaru Glass Cannon Jade WD - Build Guide and 81 Clear with Commentary Past Guides & Strategies 1
Bloodmorphed 2.4 LoN Fenzy Bash Build Past Guides & Strategies 1
V What Class/Build do you want to see more of in Clan for Groups? Past Guides & Strategies 2
drlight zsader exp farm comp Past Guides & Strategies 0
drlight Season 4 Barbarian Builds Past Guides & Strategies 4
Trixie Lulamoon Vyr's Archond build: about the stacks and the swami Past Guides & Strategies 4
ShakeNBake S4 Wizard Builds? Past Guides & Strategies 5
joelinks Any questions on the Hammer of the Ancients (Immortal King) Barbarian build s4 Past Guides & Strategies 4
Vlaru 2.3 Del-Rasha Build Past Guides & Strategies 0
S Key Bindings for Nats Stampede Build? Past Guides & Strategies 4
K Witch Doctor zDPS Build Past Guides & Strategies 11
W crusader build Past Guides & Strategies 2