Pending: Might be my mobo (1 Viewer)

Chronubis

Vetted Officer
Mar 14, 2015
Michigan, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
So I just ended up replacing the motherboard, thanks for the help on this one guys [MENTION=41504]Izzo[/MENTION], [MENTION=58059]Idolator[/MENTION]

I have it partially up and running, ran into driver issues, and it not recognizing 2 of my drives, and one was my main drive

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=48473]Chronubis[/MENTION] make sure you have the latest bios for that motherboard. Some old bios might not pick up certain HDD/SSDs.

Chronubis

Vetted Officer
Mar 14, 2015
Michigan, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=48473]Chronubis[/MENTION] make sure you have the latest bios for that motherboard. Some old bios might not pick up certain HDD/SSDs.
The motherboard picks em up, its the windows 10 install disk that isn't, and it says my install on the drive is unbootable and cant be repaired. Im running a win7 install, because that recognizes the drives, then im gonna run an upgrade from the win7 os

Chronubis

Vetted Officer
Mar 14, 2015
Michigan, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
The motherboard picks em up, its the windows 10 install disk that isn't, and it says my install on the drive is unbootable and cant be repaired. Im running a win7 install, because that recognizes the drives, then im gonna run an upgrade from the win7 os
I got it all worked out, it was my hotswap bays chip that was glitching, either that or the sata ports, i pulled em out of hotswap, and rearranged the ports, and they all work now, now the arduous task of reinstalling all the software

y0y0ninja

Vetted Officer
Aug 27, 2011
Prattville, AL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=48473]Chronubis[/MENTION] I am glad you got it worked out, but I'm sorry you had to replace your mobo :'(

I'm sorry I wasn't here to help, work has been completely nuts, so I haven't been around the forums. I only get a small amount of time on weekends to game, then my life is just work... Gotta pay the bills lol

Chronubis

Vetted Officer
Mar 14, 2015
Michigan, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
your fine [MENTION=191]y0y0ninja[/MENTION], and I feel ya on work, I barely have time myself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)