Member Removal: (1 Viewer)

Booyah

Feb 2, 2012
Fuckin Everywhere
Pyschoraiden:

Was supposed to be removed prior to the website going down, I decided to allow him, in an Dota 2 Inhouse to see if maybe it was a fluke? give a second change maybe? Game turned against him(I was on the opposite team beating on him, so I dunno what he was saying specifically) next thing you know, his whole team jumps into my ts3 channel and starts telling me how he was raging, yelling, and calling them names as well as telling them to suck his dick. Banned him outright from TS3 then banned him from the Forums. When he asked me why on steam, i explained it, then blocked him. the issue with Steam is that he can change his name constantly, if you don't block rather then remove from friends, they could always try again with a different name, hence blocking just blocks his account and it will always be clocked regardless of his steam name. Enjoy the read.

Ultimate Reason: Trolling, Raging, Extremely Disrespectful to Fever Members

I will reply to his Ban Contestation letting him know he's done for good per this info.
Wrote in both the ban spot and sent him a pm(can he still get pms?,lol) "Due to your attitude and disrespect of fellow members including our Officers you're bans will stay in place. Good luck to you "~DW~

Last edited by a moderator:

Booyah

Feb 2, 2012
Fuckin Everywhere

Still

Vetted Officer
May 3, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Night Fury - PVT

Gave him multiple warnings about disrespecting Fever members in and out of game this morning. Not even 8 hours later he trolls 2 aram games in a row in league.
Not a good fit for Fever
Per Bogo

Agent Of Zion

Retired Member
Jan 11, 2011
Clan Rank
Retired Member
AgressiveTurtle: repeated trolling, refusal to communicate with team, intentional feeding, and disrespect to me personally when I pulled him aside to talk about his issue.

Not a good fit.

Booyah

Feb 2, 2012
Fuckin Everywhere
Kush:

Was going to be a ban, spoke with him a bit, this was approved by you Bogo about a week ago but he was pretty congenial and took the blame with no anger or really being upset so I removed his permissions on TS3 and the Forums and made him a basic registered user for the forums. I however told him that if I hear anything about him raging, trolling or quitting games I'm going to ban him.

This all started with him raging at his fellows in a game, rage quitting the game, after I gave him a warning the week before about name calling and raging against Fellow Fever members, received multiple complaints, figured if he took it well I wouldn't ban, so there you go.

A

Agent38ddd

nitshft

SSG

at his request

Still

Vetted Officer
May 3, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Steven123

Not a good fit, continual trolling through multiple channels, warned many times and would not listen.
Per Luke

Luke also banned him on forums

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)