Approved: melwinder's Application to Join (1 Viewer)

melwinder

Clan Members
Mar 23, 2020
Clan Rank
Private
Private
User name: melwinder
Game(s) you play: Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, some Hearthstone, League of Legends (Mainly TFT), Some Grim Dawn
Current In-Game Username(s) you would like to share: bnet=melwinderr#1300
steam=melwinder_1337

Do you have a Mic and Discord: Yes
What is your Discord username and #?: Razledazle#8256
Do you have a Battle.net account?: Yes
Battle.net name and #: melwinderr#1300
Do you use Twitch?: Yes
Twitch Username: melwinder1
How did you find us?: Referred by Fever member
Name of the Fever member who referred you?: Parksy + Liebvoll
Have you been in FeverClan before?: Yes
When were you last active?: Present (In the Diablo 3 clan as we speak, got invited then Parksy asked me to register/apply)
What was your username then?: Same
Does anyone else use your computer?: Yes
Do you understand that you will still be held accountable for any actions by anyone who uses your computer?: Yes
Skills or Traits you want to share: Been in the I.T (Information Technology) / Desktop Support Technician field for about 3 years now, I have the skills of Tier 2/Tier 3 -- working my way into Junior Systems Administrator.
Why should we allow you into our Mature Community?: 1. Because I am already in the Diablo 3 clan ;)
2. I am a chill/fun individual and I am teaching my fiancee (who used to HATE Video games) how to play Diablo 3 / WoW, she is semi-addicted to Diablo 3 already
3. I have always wanted to be in a GOOD Clan who actually interacts with each other, I've been in so many guilds/clans throughout my gaming history (since I was 9) that just use it to talk, but not actually help one another.

Approved by: Selenite

Last edited by a moderator:

Porkchop

Clan Officer
Nov 12, 2019
Clan Rank
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hello! Thank you for your interest in fever clan! Please enter the discord in any of the interview rooms. An officer will be with as soon as possible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Raiiken FeverClan | Join Here 0
Mae FeverClan | Join Here 0
E FeverClan | Join Here 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)