Malthael's Bargain or play HoTS to get Diablo 3 wings? (1 Viewer)

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
NC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Yes. Beginner AI is quite easy, very quick - and there is a FeverClan there with people whom I am sure would be willing to group with you to get it done (like myself).

:D

Demonya

Mar 11, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Downloading the game as we speak! Clavat convinced me to try and I sure would love to try it with you guys! :love-struck:

Linessah

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
NC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
The FASTEST way to get this done is to have a group of 2-3 or a full 5 on beginner bots. If you have 4, choose to have an AI team mate instead of co-op AI - as most people are partying up for the quest, it is unlikely you will find someone solo queuing at this time.

Depending on the map, the average game lasted me about 5-6 minutes each. You can have it done in under an hour. XD

Bun-Bun

Clan Member
Sep 23, 2015
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Whoa wait, have to do it with a friend? Well that's harsh blizzard.

Thankfully I have the space free and can download it at 30MB/s.

I'll group up with any who are also doing this.

Demonya

Mar 11, 2017
Quebec, Canada
The FASTEST way to get this done is to have a group of 2-3 or a full 5 on beginner bots. If you have 4, choose to have an AI team mate instead of co-op AI - as most people are partying up for the quest, it is unlikely you will find someone solo queuing at this time.

Depending on the map, the average game lasted me about 5-6 minutes each. You can have it done in under an hour. XD
Awesome Linessah, thank you! Getting DaveQ to download the game as well. :)

Gizmo256

Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
I'm playing as well...think I'm 3 games into it so far. Got Aussie to play a bit last night. 12 games to go for the wings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)