Make sure to check accounts! -MUST READ!- (1 Viewer)

Osumi

Clan Member
Jul 4, 2012
Florida
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Good Morning Fortnite community this is just a reminder that a lot of accounts have been "leaked" KillerClown/ (Myself) and a few friends have had people access our accounts reminder to check your emails and change password be safe out there and good luck on victory royals! although i could not find much on the news about it there is a couple news post and tweets that have "confirmed" it has happened such as Fortnite: Battle Royale Leaks on Twitter: "ATTENTION Recently someone has dumped over 9.7 MILLION Epic Games Email:passwords. If you have an Epic Games Account please turn on Two Step Verification or Change your password. RT TO SPREAD WORD!!" / https://us.blastingnews.com/gaming/2018/07/fortnite-data-miner-reveals-massive-information-dump-of-epic-games-accounts-002645275.html now i myself don't knew these people so i cannot confirm if legit or not but seen as most of my friends account have been access by other people buying v-bucks and or just playing and deleting everyone from friendlist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Fortnite 0