looking to learn (1 Viewer)

Ragnor_518

Clan Member
Dec 8, 2017
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
I recently got back into pc gaming. I have some moba experience but not a lot on dota. it is something I have always wanted to learn but have stayed away from due to the reputation of dota players being more serious and not liking noobs, as well as hearing dota can get really in depth. that being said I would love to squad with some experienced people and get some pointers if anyone would be willing to go through the hasle.

gotham

Clan Member
Oct 23, 2017
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
[MENTION=85559]Ragnor_518[/MENTION] I'm always around on the US servers. I'm happy to play some games with you and give you pointers. Remember, those that can *do*, and those that can't *teach*. I am an excellent teacher!

My SteamID# ¡argh!

Cheers,
Gotham

Ragnor_518

Clan Member
Dec 8, 2017
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
[MENTION=85559]Ragnor_518[/MENTION] I'm always around on the US servers. I'm happy to play some games with you and give you pointers. Remember, those that can *do*, and those that can't *teach*. I am an excellent teacher!

My SteamID# ¡argh!

Cheers,
Gotham
[MENTION=84057]gotham[/MENTION] I appreciate it I sent u a friend request on steam next time I catch you on id love to play a game with you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Dota 2 0
RiJect Dota 2 0
Play3rFTW Dota 2 15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)