Looking for people interested in playing WoW Classic (1 Viewer)

Ghist

Clan General
Oct 23, 2017
Washington State
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Here are my World of Warcraft: Classic plans so far:
  • Faction: Horde
  • Main's Race: Troll or Forsaken
  • Main's Class: Mage
  • Main's Professions: Tailoring/Engineering (Tailoring/Skinning while leveling)
  • Main Goal: Clear all raid content and the one boss I did not kill in Vanilla: Kel'Thuzad
  • Side Goal: PvP especially in Alterac Valley and Warsong Gulch
PvE or PvP is open for me really. Problem with PvE is that it is possible to massively grief with mob tagging like for example aggro Azuregos and despawn by kiting it to zone boundary by just single hunter under PvE ruleset. On the other hand, slower levelers will be affected by PvP more while leveling and it can also be frustrating. I will also have gatherer alt with both Herbalism and Mining and class being one of the 3: Hunter, Rogue or Druid.

Reactions: Wooot

Despaire

Clan Members
Dec 14, 2018
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
New to Fever but I intend to play (hopefully with you guys)
I'll just copy pasta the above, hope you don't mind.

• Main's Race: Orc
  • Main's Class: Warrior
  • Main's Professions: Probably Mining/Blacksmithing
  • Main Goal: All PvE Content
  • Side Goal: Earn High Warlord again
I'm actually a tank player since BC... but I'm thinking about Fury for vanilla. Might be fun to be the badass dps chart topper instead of the damage taken chart topper :)
Plus, with vanilla being what it is, gotta assert dominance with that High Warlord title again :p

Reactions: Wooot

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Love how people are keeping the color schemes and format. I started a trend. :D

BadFishSC

Clan Officer
Mar 21, 2017
Fort Wayne, IN
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Captain
Captain
I am very interested. It took 154 days to clear Molten Core. It would be interesting to see how long it will take now that we are better at the game and we know the strategy.

It would be tough to do a progression guild since the raids were 40 man in Classic.

hawk1019

Clan Members
Feb 3, 2019
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I plan on trying classic.

at the moment the plan is NightElf Hunter (Skinning/LW)

Zilluzionist

Clan Officer
May 29, 2016
Clan Rank
Major
Major
I'm most likely going to play it. The only thing that will stop me is if blizz keeps up with the crappy treatment of everyone.

Jontronic

Clan Member
Feb 19, 2018
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

• Main's Race: Orc/Tauren or Undead or Orc
  • Main's Class: Warrior or Mage/Priest or Rogue
  • Main's Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing, Enchanting/Tailoring, Skinning/Leatherworking
  • Main Goal: All PvE Content
  • Side Goal: Grind factions
I played a human priest during classic up through most of Naxx, but I'm thinking I'd go Horde in Classic. As far as classes, I raided on a warrior in BC and WoTLK, so I'm interested in playing that class during Classic as Fury or Prot. I may end up playing a priest again, but I'm mildly interested in playing a mage for the ranged dps perspective in a raid. I've never played a rogue in any iteration of WoW, but I am interested in that class, too.

Lavitz

Clan Member
Feb 17, 2016
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'll probably give it a go again. I've always mained a Dwarf Ret Pally. Not sure if they'll be relevant during that time, because they weren't before. So it may be up in the air as to what I do, but I do want to give it a try.

CanidSerpent

Clan Member
Jul 25, 2015
Stockton, CA
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm planning on giving it a shot with a close friend of mine. I didn't begin playing WoW until WoD, but she has played Vanilla. I don't plan on raiding for Classic, 40-mans sound intimidating and like they wouldn't mesh well with me. I'm most excited to experience the pre-Cata world and quests, even if they can be a little tedious.

I'll likely be a Troll Hunter (I haven't fully decided on professions, but I'll probably pick up Engineering as 1.) Alternatively, I might go for an Orc/Undead Warlock with Tailoring and Enchanting, I'll have to see how both classes feel in Classic.

emennt

Jul 15, 2013
I was inactive here for a long time mostly for the reasons of personal life, but WoW classic server changed that and i will definitely be playing it and if possible would like to join the guild if fever members start one..

• Race : Undead
  • Class:Priest
  • Professions: don't know , probbably Herbalism/Skinning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)