Looking for people interested in playing WoW Classic (1 Viewer)

Aisper

Clan General
Aug 2, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
I know it's early but I would like to start getting a feel for who is interested in playing wow Classic. Over the next few months I'm going to be putting upo some polls to see what direction we should head in and factions and things like that. But for now i would just like to have a response from you if you are willing to play. Thanks in advance for the responses

Stereo

Clan Member
Apr 6, 2013
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I will most likely be playing WoW classic.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I am super hyped about playing classic wow again. I'm playing vanilla wow everyday for a month now on nostalrius/lightshope server. I do have a topic in the retail wow forum that should be moved to this branch.

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I might give it a go, depending on how much they are gonna charge for it. Most likely I'll be on the Horde side as well.

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Idolator it is included in your regular wow account. So the same sub as the rest of the game
Problem is I don't play WoW anymore, so I'd want to have a smaller fee if all I wanted to do was play WoW Classic.
If I have to pay for a full subscription in order to get access to WoW Classic, then that'd be a hard pass for me.

Wooot

Clan Member
Jan 15, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Here are my World of Warcraft: Classic plans so far:
  • Faction: Horde
  • Main's Race: Orc
  • Main's Class: Shaman
  • Main's Professions: Engineering/Enchanting (Engineering/Mining while leveling)
I am still trying to decide on PvE or PvP server by pros and cons. I have only played WoW PvP servers. Maybe PvE is best for me since I don't enjoy any form of world (ganking) PvP. There may be more cons to PvE servers. If anyone has played PvE servers, it would help to share that info with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)