Looking for mobile games! (1 Viewer)

SentiStyles

Non-Member
Nov 14, 2012
San Diego California
Hey Fever fam.. Im looking for mobile games that you guys play and think are fun to play! Im playing clash of clans hearthstone pokemon go.. So anything in that area and you would like to share would be real cool thanks!

Stormy

Non-Member
Aug 14, 2016
United States, Michigan
Clash Royale, the offshoot of Clash of Clans is a really fun card game with nice progression and balance, constant updates and new cards being added with a nice ranking system. Currently I'm sitting at 2000ish trophies as I haven't been playing much since the summer started but I've revisited it lately.

NobleLion

Vetted Officer
Apr 29, 2015
US Central
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I've gone from several character collecting games like Dungeon Boss and Summoners War down to mainly playing just one - DragonSoul. DragonSoul has a nice setup for daily rewards, the grind doesn't seem that bad, and I enjoy the game play because they've optimized some aspects to allow you to quickly get through things for the EXP while letting you still play some if you enjoy going through them. Check it out! It's pretty fun if you like collecting character games and developing them as you progress levels.

Archimedies

Clan Member
May 9, 2016
Washington, DC
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I'm personally playing DragonSoul and Star Wars Galactic Heroes. Between the two, I do not find myself wanting when I only have my phone to keep my mind occupied

Firefighter4ISU

Clan Member
Jul 4, 2015
Iowa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I've started playing Last Day on Earth. It's different than all the others listed. More of an MMO feel but fun regardless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)