Looking for interest in boardgame nights! (1 Viewer)

Zodiac

Clan Members
Nov 4, 2018
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I'm down to join board game nights, definitely love board games but don't play em as much. I have tabletop simulator and golf with friends but I'm prepared to buy games to join the group. I'm a rolling rota at work, which means I don't exactly have a preferred time. So I'll just join in whenever I can if that's alright.

Reactions: DigitalDream

Medic739

Clan General
Aug 18, 2017
Alabama
Clan Rank
General
General
How does that Jackbox one work with 4-6 persons? Or does it? It's unknown to me.
You have 1 person that own it stream the game and the others playing view the stream and go to jackbox.tv and enter the roomcode to enter the game lobby . 1 browser to view the stream and another or your phone or tablet to answer . it's a blast

Diane

Clan General
Dec 7, 2017
Renton, WA
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Brigadier General
Brig General
I could definitely do this. Play tons of games (even have talisman 2nd edition with all expansions, woot!)

I’m not sure I understand how to play so far apart, but I would LOVE more game nights.

I have games like Agricola, castle panic, settlers, carcasonne, even games like phase 10 and Mexican train (dominoes)

Gizmo256

Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Huge steam sale on a lot of these community/board/card games:

UNO
Gremlins Inc.
Card Hunter (free)
Cluedo
The game of Life
Eight Minute Empire
Rento Fortune Online
Hasbro's Battleship
Monopoly Plus
Risk

Miinfin

Clan Members
Jan 17, 2019
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I'm going to keep an eye on this. I love board games (have a large closet with a LOT of them), just have to justify buying digital versions vs the real ones for family time at home.

Selenite

Poorly disguised as a responsible adult
Aug 23, 2019
Arizona
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I'm up for Steam board games! I hope I'm not necro-ing this thread though. o.o

Gizmo256

Clan Leader
Dec 17, 2016
Decatur, AL
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Not necro-ing this thread at all...I'd love to see some board game/card game/party games. I believe with the ability to go live in Discord now, that will help with participation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)