Looking for interest in boardgame nights! (1 Viewer)

DigitalDream

I am the Night!
Dec 20, 2018
Deep Cove, Vancouver Island
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Hello, I am DigitalDream,
I am relatively new here but thus far enjoying my stay.
To the reason for this post, I am looking for some interest in finding a group to play board games with. I have the following ones and would be thrilled to find others to play these with.

UNO ( One of my favorites )
Golf with Friends
Talisman
Carcassonne
Gremlins Inc.
Card Hunter
One's I'd be willing to buy:
Cluedo
Hive
The game of Life
Eight Minute Empire
Rento Fortune Online
Mille Bornes

What I ask is that you respond with what games you have and the best times to play.
Hopefully, we can get a fun board game night going!

If you don't have board games would you be willing to buy a few off steam?
It's possible maybe some folks have duplicates and we can swap around for those who lack the game? It's just a thought.
Anyways, I am looking forward to being able to play a weekly or even Monthly board game session with folks.
Guess I just miss that fun around the table playing boardgames feeling.

UPDATE: I found a website that has many board games we could try it out, I played a few and it feels pretty smooth and well set up!

https://en.boardgamearena.com

My game Times are Mon-Sun PST 4 pm - 11 pm I have enough flexibility for at least a couple months to host on pretty much any day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yue and Gizmo256

DigitalDream

I am the Night!
Dec 20, 2018
Deep Cove, Vancouver Island
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
I'd be willing to support a casual boardgame night, and would gladly pick up any of the games I don't have. Used to love having family game nights.
I myself have just bought Gremlins Inc. and UNO off steam. I am hoping to find Hive or Game of Life for a better price.

Violet

Clan General
Nov 27, 2017
The Maze
Steam
View
Clan Rank
General
General
I have Talisman and Jackbox 4, and would be happy to join any boardgame night using the website. If everyone decides on a game I don't own I can buy that as well.
Edit: Best times are 8-10pm EST on work days (usually WED/THU and every other weekend) and anytime after 3pm EST on off-work days.

Reactions: DigitalDream

Monkeyworm

Clan Officer
Nov 4, 2017
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
I own UNO and Tabletop Simulator (great for any board game), and I am able to play nearly every day with a flexible schedule.

DanteKuro

Clan Members
Dec 20, 2018
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Im totally down for this i love board games wish we could play Sorry or connect 4, I currently have UNO, Golf with Friends, Talisman,Gremlins Inc would be willing to buy games to play with the group im down for whatever time just looking for some good fun and banter

Sycoclown

Clan Member
Jan 12, 2019
Georgia
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
I'm down for board games. I can pick up any the group is playing. I've got Mysterium, table top simulator, and roll20.
Weekends are best for me.

Celestial

Clan Members
Nov 4, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
I'm up for joining the board game nights. I do have table top simulator & golf with friends as well, but I can purchase other things to join in. Weekends are usually best for me, but can possibly join doing the week too, depending on the times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)