Looking for HOTS EU Executive Officer (1 Viewer)

Baum

Vetted Officer
Apr 4, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Just like the title says, I am looking for an EU player to be the EU XO (basically in game and clan lead) for the EU HOTS server. I have not done the best being primary NA player and I know a native EU player will do it more justice, especially since I know we have quite a few EU HOTS players, especially a surge lately.

If you are interested in being HOTS EU XO send me a message on here or Discord!
Baum

Baum

Vetted Officer
Apr 4, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hey I am still looking for one person who would want to take a leadership role in th eEU section of HOTS. WE have quite a few players, but it is hard to admin from NA effectively. Let me know if you are interested.

Going to tag the EU ppls I can think of off the top of my head

@kuzmanovski @NicsunBE @Yimek @killerder @Zaejin @Machinko @DrDuck

Baum

Vetted Officer
Apr 4, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=83568]Doaruj[/MENTION] [MENTION=83407]HP200[/MENTION] [MENTION=83563]Plantaddict[/MENTION] [MENTION=83410]TheHonjoMasamune[/MENTION] [MENTION=83206]kuzmanovski[/MENTION] [MENTION=75869]NicsunBE[/MENTION] [MENTION=76850]Yimek[/MENTION] [MENTION=82046]killerder[/MENTION] [MENTION=81679]Zaejin[/MENTION] [MENTION=81225]Machinko[/MENTION] [MENTION=72715]DrDuck[/MENTION] [MENTION=83451]Korpo[/MENTION] [MENTION=80981]Kharmul[/MENTION] wanted to tag you guys since we have new people

i am still looking for an EU member to take a leadership role for the EU HOTS section. If you are interested in helping please let me know

We have a decent base of players but it is hard to organize and host events for EU since i live in NA.

PM me or send me a DM on Discord if interested.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)