Looking For Game Night/Morning Suggestions (1 Viewer)

DarkMantra

Vetted Officer
Feb 1, 2015
Quebec
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Getting a regular game night or morning running is something that I am looking to put together. But I would like some input from those of you that are playing Gw2.

So far the ideas that I am tossing around would be:

WvW (That would be October when in theory it wouldn't matter if we were all on the same server)

Dungeons (We may have enough people/gear to start running the lower level ones)

Pairing or grouping to help eachother with Story progression, Mapping, and other unlocks for newer players.

There are a number of possibilities. The main question is what are all of you interested in? And would (I think in EST for times) a Morning or Evening be better for everyone?

Please feel free to post your feedback and we'll see if we can get something rolling!

vastrallakas

Section Leader
Oct 1, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
i am still leveling my engineer, but mornings work best for me, about 8 am EST. thanks for the post :)

KillerClown

Clan Officer
Oct 1, 2015
Georgia
Clan Rank
Major
Major
I usually do mornings too on my days off from around 7:30AM EST to about 4:00PM EST currently leveling my Guardian.

DarkMantra

Vetted Officer
Feb 1, 2015
Quebec
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I'm currently finalizing things to start up game mornings/nights starting the beginning of October. So far it's looking like mornings is when people are interested/available. If anyone has anything to add to this discussion please chime in. If there are at least a few people interested in evenings Est then I need to know so I can look at incorporating that into the game night/morning lineup for Gw2.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Guild Wars 2 4
Zahbo Guild Wars 2 6
JP. Guild Wars 2 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)