Looking for fever clan members to come to Infinite Crisis to help build a team. (1 Viewer)

abyssal hero

Non-Member
Apr 11, 2014
hatfield
Hello Fever brothers and sister,

I Abyssal Hero like my title says am looking for people in our clan to come play ic, It's a new MOBA style after the DC comic world ina LoL style combat 5v5 lane game and 5v5 king of the hill resource capture. Also a 5vs ai for learning to play the game or new champs, training mode as well as a custom game only at this time map. These characters have funny champ interaction comments and convos. the champ are designed with their comic in mind as to how they work. Also the game in is in open beta so a lot of changes are coming. If your interested in joining up and help a few fellow fever clan members I, or cgwestbury or orlandorDR will be happy to get you settled in and find a good champ you can enjoy.

Infinite Crisis

RaidenBeats

Non-Member
Jun 19, 2014
id like to try!!
private message me the details!

Otter

Jun 26, 2014
I would love to find four other people to get competitive with and do some tourneys for IC. I am free after 2pm est Thur-Sun. Hit me up I would love to get a team going!

abyssal hero

Non-Member
Apr 11, 2014
hatfield
all you guys need to do is follow the link in the post it will take you to the game site and get you started then find me on the team speak in our group channel i look forward to playing with you all.

crbsecret66

Non-Member
Dec 26, 2014
I would love to try pm me or find me in ts I've played for a while I love the game

Voldic

Clan Member
Jun 1, 2015
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I'm down, if you guys are still trying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)