looking for crafting mats. help out your crafters (1 Viewer)

Discord

Non-Member
Sep 20, 2014
I have started(slowly) with the help of my father and friend(both in the guild) to level up some trade skills to better help the guild at the later levels. we are working on tailoring/leatherworking/metalworking primarily so we have all armor and weapons covered. We are also working on alchemy. This is a long process and burns a lot of labor but in the long run it will help the guild gear for end game adventures.

I am looking for any assistance with materials such as cotton/logs/ore. the simpliest thing is to just produce the base level combinations. later in the game we will need higher tiers of materials. something else we will need is Sunlight/Moonlight/Starlight Archeum motes/dust/shard/essence ect. those are used to make the armor(moonlight), weapons(sunlight), and jewelry(starlight).

Another thing I am offering if for you to mail me the materials you want processed. We will process them with our labor points and mail the final product back to you. This way you save labor and we increase crafting.

Any assistance can be mailed to Kiamara or Discord(both my characters) in game. please put in the mail weither it is materials gifted to me, or materials you want processed and mailed back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Looking for people to help with Misc RPG's Miscellaneous RPG 0
M Looking for rpgs to fill my time Miscellaneous RPG 10
FluffMcDuff Looking for people to play with Miscellaneous RPG 7
kabiya Looking for a nice MMORPG Miscellaneous RPG 1
Shozen Russian Bear looking for new RPG to report on. Suggestions would be welcome. Miscellaneous RPG 0
W Looking for recruiting team member for this game Miscellaneous RPG 1
Bloodmorphed Anyone looking forward to blade and soul? Jan. 19th. Miscellaneous RPG 5
Mossyoak Looking for a Recruitment Member! Miscellaneous RPG 1
Miz Redavni The Looking for Group Thread Miscellaneous RPG 3
Gotama Looking for lvling/gearing group Miscellaneous RPG 9
R Wizard looking for 4s team. Miscellaneous RPG 2
Trackandkill Arthas player looking for friends to raid with! Miscellaneous RPG 0
blonky Looking for 2 more people. Miscellaneous RPG 7
Caity zDPS WD looking for 1-3 people to play with. Info inside. Miscellaneous RPG 5
Leo Recruiting Department is looking for Skyforge recruiters! Miscellaneous RPG 0
Leo Recruiting Department is looking for Diablo 3 recruiters! Miscellaneous RPG 1
Wroctaw looking for a newcomer friends d&d group Miscellaneous RPG 5
captaindiptoad Looking for gaming buddy/lvling buddy Miscellaneous RPG 4
Sychotix BloodBorne(PS4) - Looking for Players Miscellaneous RPG 1
S Looking for people to play with on Eldre'Thalas Miscellaneous RPG 2
0yme0 The Recruitment Department is looking for more recruiters! Miscellaneous RPG 2
Spectre Starting Fresh in ESO and looking for players! Miscellaneous RPG 9
RaidenBeats Looking for peeps to level with Miscellaneous RPG 7
B Looking for Starbound buds! Miscellaneous RPG 2
GamerKnoob Looking for someone to play a custom map(s) with! Miscellaneous RPG 2
Darkgecko Looking to (re)play Miscellaneous RPG 5
B Looking to Return Miscellaneous RPG 3
Kevin The Cat Bringing Back Neverwinter: Looking for Neverwinter Players Miscellaneous RPG 3
S Looking for High Sec Mining/Mission Corp Miscellaneous RPG 1
Pyu Diablo 3 vs Path of Exile -- Looking for opinions Miscellaneous RPG 10
Raiiken Looking for people to play coop with. Miscellaneous RPG 13
Claymore Roll20 D&D 5 looking for a DM and other players. Miscellaneous RPG 7
Wroctaw Looking for leveling partner Miscellaneous RPG 8
S New Player Looking To Join! Miscellaneous RPG 3
Discord looking to aquire patron ($15 or 2 aspex tokens(around 60ish gold in game)) Miscellaneous RPG 7
Fluffalupagus Looking for kick ass group Miscellaneous RPG 0
P Anyone looking to RaF Miscellaneous RPG 0
Z Looking for Everquest Players. Miscellaneous RPG 7
Pekoeta Looking for members on Rowsdower who are looking for progression Miscellaneous RPG 6
Myzzeri Looking for PoE Guild Invite, Please Miscellaneous RPG 22
Trixie Lulamoon Looking for WoW coaches Miscellaneous RPG 3
abyssal hero Looking for fever clan members to come to Infinite Crisis to help build a team. Miscellaneous RPG 8
K (NEW TO CLAN) Looking for peeps for pvp Miscellaneous RPG 3
Scruffy looking for a few CM's Miscellaneous RPG 0
Nemesis58 New player on fever, looking to play some LoL around 11ish EST. Miscellaneous RPG 3
Rikku RPG's you're looking forward to? Miscellaneous RPG 18
O Looking for people for recruit a friend for infinite crisis Miscellaneous RPG 0
H Looking for ppl to play with Miscellaneous RPG 6
Leviathan Looking to get World of Warcraft Achievements, medals from clan Miscellaneous RPG 1
Fox Best Looking Transmog set by a Fever member Miscellaneous RPG 27