Looking for a Team (1 Viewer)

santy

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2016
Bangalore
Hey guys!!
Im looking to join a team which participate in ameture tournaments. Im from India and I can play from 8PM-12AM IST.
I can play on SEA,EUW,EUE,RUS,DUB,IND server.
My MMR on my main id is 3.1k solo and party on my smurf I managed to get 4.1k.
SO Im looking for a team MMR around 3k-4.5k.
I can play limited number of Mid heroes and I play them well.
I can play most of the carries and support except for chen and enchantress ( Havent got hold of macroing yet :) )
We can discuss on what role I can play and I used to draft for my previous team.
So hoping to get into a good team and practice daily.
Thank you :)

Kimenu

Clan Leader
Jul 19, 2015
Wherever I may roam
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Hey buddy, I personally do not have any interest in joining your team but, I would suggest hopping on teamspeak and getting to know our Dota 2 players. Really happy to see that you are interested in playing more competitive, but the best thing would then to get to know the players upfront and get to know them so you can pick who you like the most playing with to improve the teams chemistry. Hope to see you stay with us and hope to see you on teamspeak and to our gamenight this Friday at 8pm GMT+1

santy

Non-Member
Feb 7, 2016
Bangalore
Im not trying to form a team. I dont have enough experience to handle a team. Im looking to join a team thats all :) and I tried teamspeak and there are barely any players active at the time im online.

bouseherb

Clan Member
Jun 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Good luck man on that its tough getting a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)