Closed: - Looking for a new mouse, A MOBA mouse! | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Closed: Looking for a new mouse, A MOBA mouse! (1 Viewer)

BruC0Ndr

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2014
Earth Systems Alliance Space
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Yes I have had enough of my own mouse, I sometimes missclick and I don't really feel confortable with this one, I need a new one!

Since I don't really play anything else then MOBAs, and sometimes MMO's but not much, I want a MOBA mouse! A mouse specially made to play MOBAs with!

I don't want to spend to much money, meaning I don't want to spent more than $100/€80.

I hope someone can help me out, please if you have one of your one tell me your adventures!

Ping

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Logitech g402 is the new hype but I haven't heard much about it since.

I have a Razer Deathadder 3500 and I like it for its precision.

There are four factors that affect gaming mice when it comes to FPS or MOBAs:

Precision - quick vs slow movement track the same distance (not to be confused with DPI).

Durability - How much abuse can a mouse take

Track compatibility - surface compatibility (laser vs optical vs both)

Response time - the end-to-end click-to-action time

Other factors (user preference)

CPI (aka DPI) - this is your counts per inch aka dpi aka dots per inch. More is not always better as I use a 3500DPI mouse at 1200DPI. The reason is accuracy, I have plenty of desk space and can use that space to be more accurate and less jerky movements.

your actual in-game results in a higher cm/360 or inch/360. This will take longer to shoot stuff behund you but 75% of the important game-play is in front of you in your field of view.

# of buttons - not a main factor in MOBAs but still important if you have a lot of functions you want your mouse hand to do.

Revoke

Dec 21, 2013
Florida
The Logitech G402 (Mentioned above) is probably the most popular among the pros. I personally use a Deathadder because it may be the most common gaming mouse period.

Razer also has the Naga Hex, although it has a League of Legends logo. It has like, 8 additional macro-able buttons. All of these are under $100.

BruC0Ndr

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2014
Earth Systems Alliance Space
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Logitech g402 is the new hype but I haven't heard much about it since.

I have a Razer Deathadder 3500 and I like it for its precision.

There are four factors that affect gaming mice when it comes to FPS or MOBAs:

Precision - quick vs slow movement track the same distance (not to be confused with DPI).

Durability - How much abuse can a mouse take

Track compatibility - surface compatibility (laser vs optical vs both)

Response time - the end-to-end click-to-action time

Other factors (user preference)

CPI (aka DPI) - this is your counts per inch aka dpi aka dots per inch. More is not always better as I use a 3500DPI mouse at 1200DPI. The reason is accuracy, I have plenty of desk space and can use that space to be more accurate and less jerky movements.

your actual in-game results in a higher cm/360 or inch/360. This will take longer to shoot stuff behund you but 75% of the important game-play is in front of you in your field of view.

# of buttons - not a main factor in MOBAs but still important if you have a lot of functions you want your mouse hand to do.
I do lack at precision with this mouse i have right now, I just found Logitech G402 for a very cheap price,

The Logitech G402 (Mentioned above) is probably the most popular among the pros. I personally use a Deathadder because it may be the most common gaming mouse period.

Razer also has the Naga Hex, although it has a League of Legends logo. It has like, 8 additional macro-able buttons. All of these are under $100.
I also searched for the Naga Hex, it also comes without the LoL logo, but either way I don't really care about that I think, this one is a bit more pricey than the Logitech G402

Ping

Vetted Officer
Jan 20, 2012
Kansas City
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Mouse Accuracy Training/Test.

has a link to a site (in russia) that has trainers for accuracy, precision and response time that will help any player become better. If you are not at the top of your game, then the mouse you use really doesnt matter.

Also, make sure you disable mouse acceleration, that will throw off accuracy on quick turns because it is based on the speed at which you turn your mouse.

Revoke

Dec 21, 2013
Florida
[MENTION=35194]BruC0Ndr[/MENTION] If you found the G402 for cheap, I think that's probably your best bet. It's got great reviews by both pros and amateurs and it seems like a good choice for any other type of gaming as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)