LoN Bombardment build for Crusader (1 Viewer)

Bloodmorphed

Clan Member
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I may start playing again here soon and try for this.

DurandaL

Vetted Officer
May 7, 2015
NYC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
What about a guide on a build for crusader 4 man groups? A guy in teamspeak wants to only play crusader, but he can't get a 4 man group.
Are you referring to me ?? :D I am still theorizing about group comps but maybe the place to start with are a couple crusaders on the 4 player and 3 player leaderboard using this build.

In a 3 person group, the crusader acts as the DPS for the group and has the advantage of not needing globes for resources. The globe barb therefore is not essential anymore (though the ignore pain will be missed). The other rolls stay basically the same: the monk groups mobs for the bombardments and the witch doctor buffs damage. That comp is ranked in the top 400 at the moment having cleared a GR 84

In a 4 man group is trickier. The team that placed on the leaderboards replaced the barb with the sader but kept a wiz on the team. The synergy isn't quite there and its reflected in there placement (just barely in the top 1000 with a GR 89) I wonder if it might be more viable to go double crusader ...

DurandaL

Vetted Officer
May 7, 2015
NYC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
To come back to the question about LoN and group play. It seem to be a good alternative especially in Hardcore mode where there are several team running 2 LoN bombardment crusaders with 2 supports, usually monk and barb. On Hardcore, they've reached 86 on NA and 89 on EU. The number one group on EU hardcore plays with a LoN bombardment crusader and maybe 3 support including a wiz. someone will have to confirm if thats accurate but they cleared a 93 !

Grimnaut

Clan Member
Dec 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Bumping this thread cause it's a good guide and also for those few crusaders that just hit 70 this week.

DurandaL

Vetted Officer
May 7, 2015
NYC
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)