Event: LoL Game Night 7pm est NA! (1 Viewer)

Added to Calendar: 40 dates

League Game Night

When = Every Friday @ 7pm EST

Where = League of Legends Lobby

What = Aram / Summoners Rift

How = NA Toon

Why? = Get Better, Have fun & Skin Giveaway(s)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our first game night saw some great success! We will stick to our Friday date for now, but I'd like to send out personal messages this time around to make
sure we are reaching out to every League player available and really get some Rift games going!

I'm going to be giving some skin giveaways for our league players who make it out this evening - pulled from a hat!

Come join us for the first League of Legends Game Night in quite a while! I'm looking to revive this place and bring back some fun and classic ARAM's we will also do some Summoners Rift as I had heard people were interested in that as well. While League can tend to be a bit on the salt side with a dash of tilt I'd like us all to enjoy a night of debauchery and foolishness while enjoying everyone's company. If we see an interest in changing it up with some other games like 5 man Draft/TFT, please speak up!

I want all of your feedback good and bad afterwards everyone, I'd like to see this game grow once more into the behemoth it once was.

Some quick rules I'll be setting for the night to make sure we all can enjoy ourselves:

1. No blame game - Don't go blaming/insulting your teammates, just remember even Faker has a tough game from time to time
2. Have fun - Even when losing, try to enjoy yourself, just not at the expense of your teammates
3. Be mindful - Just know we have different levels of players, and we're not here to go Pro
4. If you're going to troll, make it a 5 man troll - remember, trolls travel in packs, don't be a solo troll (No one appreciates a solo troll)

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message here on the forums or in discord - I'm happy to answer. Also I plan on sending out messages via discord the night before and day of Game Night - If you wish to NOT have a message sent just let me know. Looking forward to running it down mid with all of you!

-
Ballbuster

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)