News: LoL community jobs (1 Viewer)

sasabo

Vetted Officer
Nov 22, 2013
Ohio
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
My name is Sasabo, my current IGN is RiasGremory1. The LoL community has been slowly dwindling down from the monster it used to be, and this does make me sad. ( tears start welling up)
There Is so many positions that need to be filled to help bring this place back to the heights it used to be. Its a huge task that cant be done by a single person, but rather a group of people. how many times have you jumped on the discord and noticed that there wasn't anyone in the LoL channels? Well I want to change that. and the first step if to fill out our company roster. We are accepting both enlisted and officers. So anyone who wants to help, or just needs a job to secure that next rank up, come help us improve this company.

We need help from anything involved in recruiting to hosting game nights to helping coach other players. If you think you may be able to do any of this, or even if your willing to learn how to do some of these jobs, message KillerClown or sasabo

Reactions: Yue

macho0001

Clan Member
Sep 19, 2016
Altoona, Pa
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I can help coach lower elo players. However everytime we try to do this it falls through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)