News: Lineage 2: Revolution (1 Viewer)

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
You've probably seen a dozen ads from streamers and other big names in gaming. I'm always skeptical of anything with massive advertising budgets but was in the market for an mmo to kill time and so far, 3 days in i'm satisfied. Leveling can get a bit annoying at times (they only allow for a certain amount of daily/weekly quests per day) and grinding monsters is not very time efficient so the last two days i've reached a point where there is nothing left for me to do for the day. I'd like to see that addressed. I'm thinking of putting some money in but we'll see. Game released a week ago I think for NA and has been out in Korea for some time. Give it a go if you're looking for something to kill some time, plays like a typical mmo but on the phone. I'm using an emulator as my phone can't handle the game very well even on the lowest visual settings.

Idolator

Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse
Nov 6, 2015
UK
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
[MENTION=53012]Sithis[/MENTION] if you think grinding is boring, you might as well quit now lol Lineage and Lineage 2 are korean MMOs, that means it is grinding up the wazoo, Lineage 2: Revolution follows the same path.
From what I've heard, the max lvl is around 240, not only that but it is totally P2W. We all know there are a lot of mobile games that are P2W, some more some less, this one is on the more side of the spectrum (which is not surprising considering it was made by netmarble)

Sithis

Vetted Officer
Jul 12, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
[MENTION=53012]Sithis[/MENTION] if you think grinding is boring, you might as well quit now lol Lineage and Lineage 2 are korean MMOs, that means it is grinding up the wazoo, Lineage 2: Revolution follows the same path.
From what I've heard, the max lvl is around 240, not only that but it is totally P2W. We all know there are a lot of mobile games that are P2W, some more some less, this one is on the more side of the spectrum (which is not surprising considering it was made by netmarble)
I don't mind grinding it's just that i'm only at level 40 and I get 4% exp per hour of grinding monsters. That to me is a little scary.

Rain Days

Clan Member
Oct 22, 2017
in a bush watching you.
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
You've probably seen a dozen ads from streamers and other big names in gaming. I'm always skeptical of anything with massive advertising budgets but was in the market for an mmo to kill time and so far, 3 days in i'm satisfied. Leveling can get a bit annoying at times (they only allow for a certain amount of daily/weekly quests per day) and grinding monsters is not very time efficient so the last two days i've reached a point where there is nothing left for me to do for the day. I'd like to see that addressed. I'm thinking of putting some money in but we'll see. Game released a week ago I think for NA and has been out in Korea for some time. Give it a go if you're looking for something to kill some time, plays like a typical mmo but on the phone. I'm using an emulator as my phone can't handle the game very well even on the lowest visual settings.
Can you link the emulator mate don't think my phone can take it either :/.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)