New to section: LFM to play with me in the Path of exile beta The awakening (1 Viewer)

Mudcreep

Non-Member
Apr 23, 2015
Halland
so I've been playing the path of exile beta for about 3-4 weeks and been on ts all these weeks and been cheacking forum constatly and seems like no one as asweard or replied anything I have been asking so ill send this if anyone of you guys play the beta and weant to group up im in im always online on ts so you can cathc me there:)

Tipherion

Vetted Officer
Apr 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Still waiting on my beta invite or I would be happy to join in my off time from D3

NobleLion

Vetted Officer
Apr 29, 2015
US Central
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Still waiting on my beta invite or I would be happy to join in my off time from D3
Is there such a thing for you Tipherion? And I'm not talking about your beta invite :)

Mudcreep, I would join also if I had a beta invite and wasn't trying to gear up in D3 (which will take me another 3 years at the rate that valued gear is dropping for me right now ar ar).

Tipherion

Vetted Officer
Apr 28, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Sure there is, just few and far between right now but will be more in coming weeks after i have my surgery. (Gall Bladder surgery, nothing serious)

Mudcreep

Non-Member
Apr 23, 2015
Halland
well il be sitting in ts so just join me or anything if ya like to play normal path of exile I gladly help ya out in anyway ofc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)