NA LFG for Rated Battlegrounds in Legion (1 Viewer)

Cornerstone

Clan Member
Jun 3, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Does anyone from Fever run a Rated Battleground team?

I'll probably be maining my resto druid again. I'm looking for a team, in case the old one doesn't regroup, however, there will likely be four or five of us from my guild looking to join up. Please PM me if I don't respond to this post quickly enough.

PerfectEnigma

Vetted Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Are you ally or horde? Right now the RBG team I am on is currently filled. If you are alliance I could always try to keep you in mind if a spot opens. Also RBG leader typically looks for someone that has 2k experience in any bracket of pvp. Also nerd ragers and cheaters will not last. If this sounds ok to you add me Enigma#1576

Cornerstone

Clan Member
Jun 3, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm on Horde. I never succumbed to all the faction swapping, though it would have been a good idea, if just to have more options for playing with other people. For what it's worth I got past 1900 last season with a team where half the players were swapped out multiple times. It was pretty hard finding decent players on Horde at the time; idk it's probably the same now. I've been taking an extended break until Legion comes out.

Havok

Non-Member
Feb 11, 2015
Virginia
[MENTION=68855]Funtown[/MENTION], I have a toon on a RBG team in Seraph on Mal'Ganis. They have two PVP teams, and are recruiting. You can see the schedule on the home page at Seraph | US Mal'Ganis | World of Warcraft Horde Guild. This will be my first PVP season with them, but they seem like a decent group.

Suurebud

Clan Member
Oct 26, 2016
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
I would be interested in this as well.... just got legion though, so i have some work to do first. lol

Kreps

Clan Members
Feb 10, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
I don't mind getting some random, casual bg's in when a decent amount of people are online.

Cornerstone

Clan Member
Jun 3, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I gave up looking for a team, mostly because it was going to be a gamble paying to switch servers (again) to try out for teams I knew little about. My friends have stopped playing and I've unsubscribed for now. Keep the dream alive. I wish you the best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)