LF3 Demon Hunters for speed 60+ for gem leveling / paragon farming / loot sharing tonight | FeverClan - Gaming Community

LF3 Demon Hunters for speed 60+ for gem leveling / paragon farming / loot sharing tonight (1 Viewer)

eridius

Non-Member
Jun 11, 2015
So yesterday I finally got an ancient Yangs, not the greatest but it increased my damage by about 25 percent getting me over 1 million so I will take it. Now that I finally got my damage to a decent output, I am looking for a group of all relatively geared player to do speed runs of at least 60+ tonight. I assume that we could probably do a bit higher than that but since most of my time running GRs have had a few carries (up until before last nights event, I was one of those) and I never did run speed GRs last season, not sure what to expect. The highest solo GR I have currently done is 67 in about 7.5 minutes and I imagine (and will be trying) I can get through the low 70's (you can see my character here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eridius-1552/hero/75519843). The 2 biggest things that I want people to get out of this is:

1. Level legendary gems (both for use and stat boosting through the cube)
2. Getting better loot (which is why I am looking for Demon Hunters so that we can share loot

As a side effect, we would also be getting paragon levels but that is not at least my focus.

I can start any time after 6pm EST (I would like to start at 6pm EST) however more than willing to start at a different time if it work better for other people if I am any to get a group together.

So, any Demon Hunter down for this tonight?

Stormeey

Non-Member
Mar 18, 2016
Im happy to do some gem runs, loot share para grind yadda yada! Stormeey#1554 Currently sitting at 614 para.

Last edited:

Stormeey

Non-Member
Mar 18, 2016
well I waited around till 6:30. Maybe we can do this again some other night. Let me know

eridius

Non-Member
Jun 11, 2015
Well that is weird, I don't see you on, sorry about that. Well I will be trying to do this stuff from time to time and I will post it here again (probably with more a little more notice in the future).

Rumburac

Non-Member
May 16, 2015
I'm down for this.

eridius

Non-Member
Jun 11, 2015
[MENTION=50819]Rumburac[/MENTION] I actually created this post yesterday so I was not planning on organizing this for tonight (not that I won't be on).

Stormeey

Non-Member
Mar 18, 2016
im not in the in-game clan only in community. which is why i shared my battle tag in my post :)

Qbear

Non-Member
May 6, 2016
Pensacola, FL
I'm always down for DH stuff though thinking of leveling a WD for zdps group play. Magus#1120 if you ever want to do some runs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)