Lets talk about the sh!t talkers and other toxic people on league XD (1 Viewer)

Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
I dont get mad when people start doing it, i start smiling like wow XD being told to go play halo cause i went X/15/X dont remember the numbers but i was killing my lane till rivin came and i killer her even tho she killed me to each time.

I had to mute her and her whole team cause all they do is "talk talk and talk" claming to be plat or dim's XD i find it really funny how people act w/e they think they're good when their not XD hint i'm on my low lv account lv 10 and i swear X'D i'm going to screen shot what people say and post it here so everyone can enjoy it lmao!

Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:

VileKnight

Non-Member
Aug 25, 2016
Texas
Some friends I hang out with play LoL a lot, and for me it's a non-stop riot (no pun intended) with how much I get to sit there and laugh my ass off. League of Salt imo. :)

TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Its like that in a lot of MOBAs, find a group of friends that play like you and/or you don't mind being verbally combative with because its how you mesh. Good luck haha

Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
I know but its still funny when they start talking i dont say anything back to them just to see what else they'll say XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)