--language warning. seriously-- I hate my job. (1 Viewer)

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
hey jester two things one id like to play league with ya haha i like your attitude! second thing is i cant see a reason why you would lose a case for "aggravated assualt" since the costumer clearly started it by destroying your merchandise. you have a right to protect your stores merchandise property and person. with his actions you could say you felt threatened and needed to defend yourself from his actions along with your stores merchandise which is what enables yoiu to have a paycheck. im a cop so i cant see anything wrong with what you did. im sure any other people who are cops will agree with me and maybe tell u a little better than i did
Well that eases my mind much more. I've always wanted to be a police officer. I'm 19, so I still got time to think about it.

And unfortunately mate, I don't play League anymore. I'm mostly playing Dota 2 or playing some Spec Op role in an Arma 2 scenario! What other games do you play?

Nordis

Non-Member
Jun 28, 2012
Charlotte NC
zomg that sounds like a bad day =/ hope it turns out all right!

im finding it funny the police went lol

:D

malignSAINT

Vetted Officer
Jun 26, 2012
alabama
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well that eases my mind much more. I've always wanted to be a police officer. I'm 19, so I still got time to think about it.

And unfortunately mate, I don't play League anymore. I'm mostly playing Dota 2 or playing some Spec Op role in an Arma 2 scenario! What other games do you play?

uhh confuising since your sig is shaco uh i play SC2 smite BF3 MW3 console for those two tho. uhhhh WoW

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
uhh confuising since your sig is shaco uh i play SC2 smite BF3 MW3 console for those two tho. uhhhh WoW
Yeah I used to play a lot of League. Shaco was my main. I only played 3v3 though.

Ryreilan

Non-Member
Jun 27, 2012
MS, US
Wow man, I work retail as well. But I work at the photo center at Walmart, and while I might get some crazies that scream because I wont reprint their professionally done photos (what part of its against federal law don't people get?), but nothing that bad. People really need to get their heads out of their asses.

FrostRevenant

Jul 18, 2012
Mesa, AZ
im curious to see what the final verdict is and what happens to that guy. I would have asked him "is this your family's first time ordering online?'

Korpen

Jun 24, 2012
Sorry but this is incredibly funny :O

RaveMaster

Vetted Officer
Aug 28, 2010
Irvine, California
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Wow that was one of the funniest stories I've heard happen in a store in a loooong time lol. These kinda people are everywhere but you handled it well, dual wielding warrior style!

Jester

Jun 23, 2012
US
Judging by the lack of interview with a detective or officer, I'm assuming I'm off the hook, scott free.

On a side note! Simon and I busted a guy for trying to sell us stolen iphones. We called the cops and snapped a picture of his license plate before he drove off in a fury, leaving the phones behind (who have been reunited with their owners). The police caught up with him and called us a little later (yesterday); turns out his ride was stolen too.

Working at a pawn shop is where it's at for a 19 year old teenager. I have experience more in 3 months than I have in 19 years of my life. Amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)