Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka (1 Viewer)

retred_healer

Non-Member
Nov 15, 2011
Brooklyn,NY
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka​
*This is in the Harem section because it is a Harem, at the same time I'd rather recommend it as a Comedy but w.e​

Ayumu Aikawa is a zombie resurrected by a necromancer named Eucliwood Hellscythe after being killed by a serial killer. As he tries to make the best of his undead life, he encounters a Masō-Shōjo (魔装少女?, lit. Magical Garment Girl, a pun on "mahō shōjo", meaning magical girl) named Haruna and inadvertently takes her magic powers, being forced to become a Masō-Shōjo (and thereby crossdress) in the process. With Eucliwood, Haruna, and a vampire ninja named Seraphim living with him, Ayumu helps battle demons known as Megalos while trying to figure out the mystery behind his own death.

A zombie who transforms into a magical girl, a vampire ninja from the hidden leaf village? I smell troll. If you like Gintama style humor this is for you. Just turn your brain off and face palm for a while.

#whatlers #done

IB

Vetted Member
Dec 26, 2011
Sburb
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Yeah I saw this a bit ago! Season 2 had way less action and was what most people consider filler, but I still enjoyed it.

[video=youtube;jCl-8eWs6A0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCl-8eWs6A0[/video]

Ill leave this for an example of the humor
[MENTION=205]Smote[/MENTION] [MENTION=24722]Stickz[/MENTION]

carrotpuppy92

Non-Member
Oct 15, 2015
kentucky
ya this anime was like a wtf anime but in a good way a zombie that is a magical girl whats not to like :laugh2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)