Goddess of Destruction

Class: Assassin
Type: Melee, Physical
Pantheon: Hindu
Role: Jungle

Abilities
[HR][/HR]
Passive - Marked for Death

A random Enemy god is selected as Kali's Death Mark. Kali gains a Physical Penetration bonus against that god: 10%+ 1% per level, and Heals 80% of her Max Health for killing the god or 15% for earning an Assist. Gold Bounty from that god is increased by 30% for a Kill or Assist. A new Death Mark is selected any time her current target dies. If Kali dies the Death Mark is set to whichever god killed Kali.
[video=youtube_share;Tb1wa0fK4y0]https://youtu.be/Tb1wa0fK4y0[/video]

1st Ability - Nimble Strike

Kali leaps forward, damaging enemies in the target area and healing herself for 20% percent of their missing Health.
Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+80% of your physical power)
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Cost: 70 mana

[video=youtube_share;p54KCFEm-V8]https://youtu.be/p54KCFEm-V8[/video]

2nd Ability - Lash

Kali throws several blades, that converge upon the target location. Each does damage and causes bleed. Kali gains Physical Lifesteal against targets affected by this Bleed.
Damage Per Blade: 35/45/55/65/75 (+20% of your physical power)
Bleed Damage: 5/10/15/20/25 (+5% of your physical power) every 0.5s for 3s. Note: the bleed effect does not stack.
Physical Lifesteal: 5/10/15/20/25%
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana

[video=youtube_share;Rmkkbz39gas]https://youtu.be/Rmkkbz39gas[/video]

3rd Ability - Incense

Kali hurls her incense at her feet, exploding it. Enemies hit are Stunned for 1 second, while Kali gains a Physical Power bonus.
Physical Power Buff: 10/20/30/40/50
Buff Duration: 4/5/6/7/8
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cost: 70 mana

[video=youtube_share;UBpohbS-QVY]https://youtu.be/UBpohbS-QVY[/video]

Ultimate - Destruction

Kali becomes an unstoppable force of destruction, creating a damage aura around her. During this time, she can be reduced to 1 Health, but cannot die. She is Immune to Knockup, Slow effects, and protected from Root, but still vulnerable to Stuns. If Kali is under 15% of her total Health at the end of the duration, she will heal to 15% Health.
Damage: 25/30/35/40/45 (+5% of your physical power)every 0.5s
Duration: 4/4.25/4.5/4.75/5
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana

[video=youtube_share;p_TMuXUeKCE]https://youtu.be/p_TMuXUeKCE[/video]

Ability leveling
[HR][/HR]

Items
[HR][/HR]

Conquest start

Bumba's Mask

Boots

Healing Potion

Mana Potion

Purification

Other gamemodes start

Combat Boots

Healing Potion

Mana Potion

Purification

Final build

Warrior Tabi

Qin's Sais

Hastened Fatalis

Bloodforge or Titan's Bane

Wind Demon

Deathbringer

Purification

Sprint

Gameplay
[HR][/HR]

Kali is a glass cannon assassin capable of annihilating an entire team by herself.
When playing Kali you want to wait for the right moment to go in.
In a teamfight you want to wait at the sideline untill you can finish someone off. Or until a good moment to go in and do some good damage and maybe kill a couple of enemy's.

When going in a fight with Kali always use your 3 early in the fight. It gives you bonus power for 8 seconds and with Kali your going to kill your enemy within those 8 seconds.
You want to combo your 3 and then your 2 for a confirmed hit on your 2 so you can get the extra lifesteal for the rest of the fight.

Kali is a jungler as such your going to be ganking lanes. When your ganking lanes you don't immediately want to use your leap, run in the lane and do as much damage as you can with auto-attacks. And when they use there escape then leap after them and use your 3 to stun and catch back up to them.

Kali her stun is almost instant and because of this is really usefull to cancel out enemy's abilities like bellona's hammer, chiron's dash, loki's stealth and many more. This is a bit hard to do and you have to practise it but it is well worth it if you can pull it off.

Last edited:

daxious

Non-Member
Dec 25, 2015
Good job!:)

Tigeax

Clan member
Jan 31, 2016
Netherlands
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
If anyone wants me to do a guide for a god or what god i should do next leave it down here!

G4meBro

Clan Member
May 18, 2016
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
this is very helpful for all the fever members who are new to smite. Keep up the good work!!

whitelord321

Clan Member
Mar 31, 2016
Oregon, US
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Coming from my point of view there are a couple things that I would change, but decent all around.

Sly

Vetted Officer
Feb 5, 2014
Britain
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Coming from my point of view there are a couple things that I would change, but decent all around.
Like? Im always open for suggestions
Have to agree with white lord. its looks decent and good but in my opinion Kali is a hyper carry. Her ultimate and passive and her 3 just annihilates if you build her right.

With her passive i see no need for penetration. "10% +1% per level" which would be 30% penetration i think. As Kali you always wanna be aiming for your mark.

Here is my build for kali and it shreds through anyone. Last item is situational. Personally i go from some defence, health or even maybe jotuns just for the CR

whitelord321

Clan Member
Mar 31, 2016
Oregon, US
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
When I play Kali I usually go Warrior Tabi, Ichival, Qin's, Fatalis, Titan's Bane, and Wind Demon. Your basically so fast that no one can get away, and add a speed buff your hitting the 590's for movement speed. It will basically shred anyway, and the occasional crit helps.

Tigeax

Clan member
Jan 31, 2016
Netherlands
Steam
View
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Have to agree with white lord. its looks decent and good but in my opinion Kali is a hyper carry. Her ultimate and passive and her 3 just annihilates if you build her right.

With her passive i see no need for penetration. "10% +1% per level" which would be 30% penetration i think. As Kali you always wanna be aiming for your mark.

Here is my build for kali and it shreds through anyone. Last item is situational. Personally i go from some defence, health or even maybe jotuns just for the CR

thats why i made the titan's bane optional for if they have a tanky team.
and titan's bane is good agenst towers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)