Just for funsies: Nikola Tesla Wizard (1 Viewer)

noctemdracone

Clan Member
May 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I just threw it together for fun [MENTION=52940]Bloodmorphed[/MENTION]. It is just basically to pretend you are Nikola Tesla and have lightning freaking everwhere!

Bloodmorphed

Clan Member
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I just threw it together for fun [MENTION=52940]Bloodmorphed[/MENTION]. It is just basically to pretend you are Nikola Tesla and have lightning freaking everwhere!
Lol I guess I looked into to much. Though I do think it'd be cool if it worked the way i thought it might.

noctemdracone

Clan Member
May 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Lol I guess I looked into to much. Though I do think it'd be cool if it worked the way i thought it might.
Depends on how you were looking at it. I have the Velvet Camaral and Ball of hate for electrocute to bounce around everywhere, Lightning hydra + mirror image to have multiple hydras out, schaefer's hammer to turn me into a lightning coil, fulminator to turn enemies into lightning coils, and Asheara's with arcstones on all the followers to have lightning bouncing around between all of us. Plus storm armor and electrify magic weapon for the electricity that pulsates from the coils.

Its like the scoundrel says "Use one of those flashy skills you love so much!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)