Just for funsies: Nikola Tesla Wizard (1 Viewer)

noctemdracone

Clan Member
May 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Turn down for WATT!

This is just a build I threw together on a whim as a build for just messing around. It probably won't make it particularly far in high grifts but sometimes it is fun to just relax and not worry about trying to clear a 60+ Grift.

Gyorn

Clan Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Not really related to D3 I guess, but I have to
[MENTION=50919]noctemdracone[/MENTION]
;)

Musky

Clan Member
Feb 6, 2016
Jacksonville, FL
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Looks fun i will have to try and get the gear to try this out. thanks for sharing!

TouchIt1066

Non-Member
Feb 14, 2016
I love the Idea. I might have to roll a wizard and test this out. I think I might change some stuff out. I think it could be very viable for speed running t10 rifts, or just for fun.

zefirus

Clan Member
Nov 20, 2015
Bel Air MD
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Not really related to D3 I guess, but I have to
[MENTION=50919]noctemdracone[/MENTION]
;)
That is a great meme. Unfortunately for me, at first glance, it looked like Hitler holding a lightbulb.

myce

Clan Member
Dec 21, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Turn down for WATT!

This is just a build I threw together on a whim as a build for just messing around. It probably won't make it particularly far in high grifts but sometimes it is fun to just relax and not worry about trying to clear a 60+ Grift.
I like how you're looking at fun and entertaining things that don't necessarily go for the gold. I don't think people do that enough.

GHOST_AQC

Clan Member
Nov 26, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm thinking John Travolta, Grease, "It was electrifying!".....ok maybe not

Bloodmorphed

Clan Member
Jul 10, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
1. Question: As I can make this better, depending on what exactly you were going for, what is the purpose of this?

From what i gather you're using Mirror Image and Ashera for the pet build and lightning rods for the arc stone? If thats the case I think its as good as it will get it, and it does look interesting that's for sure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)