joinDota Tournament (1 Viewer)

AlphaEvolution

Non-Member
Jun 4, 2016
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing this tournament, there are alot of great teams out there, as well as some mediocre ones, I did this tournament last fall, and it is extremely fun to do, alot of chances to grow, and work together. There are times when we had been blown away by great teams, however last years team was on the weaker side of things. Currently I just want to see the interest for this, I am looking for some US East players, right now I have about 3-4 players who are personal friends that are interested, however anyone that is interested in a US East Tournament is welcome to join. We always could use some standins, and my friends may not always be around, so some players that are dedicated are welcome. I would like to do some practice of some kind with the coming weeks, first day of play is end on June 26th, however most teams are flexible when scheduling matchups. If interested feel free to respond, you can check out the League at joinDota's website. Some small notes are it is always at 10pm CST unless otherwise negotiated, and most times on Sundays or thursdays. Like I said if interested please let me know.

Makk

Apr 10, 2016
Matinkyl, Espoo
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing this tournament, there are alot of great teams out there, as well as some mediocre ones, I did this tournament last fall, and it is extremely fun to do, alot of chances to grow, and work together. There are times when we had been blown away by great teams, however last years team was on the weaker side of things. Currently I just want to see the interest for this, I am looking for some US East players, right now I have about 3-4 players who are personal friends that are interested, however anyone that is interested in a US East Tournament is welcome to join. We always could use some standins, and my friends may not always be around, so some players that are dedicated are welcome. I would like to do some practice of some kind with the coming weeks, first day of play is end on June 26th, however most teams are flexible when scheduling matchups. If interested feel free to respond, you can check out the League at joinDota's website. Some small notes are it is always at 10pm CST unless otherwise negotiated, and most times on Sundays or thursdays. Like I said if interested please let me know.

I am currently playing in JoinDota-League with my team, and i can definately recommend the league and their tournaments, good fun stuff.

you can check out my team here for reference: League Team: Gaddvik Gaming << joinDOTA.com

Lets make Fever Esports stronger guys, get Alpha some teammates!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)