Join Fever EUW Club? (1 Viewer)

ColdHeead

May 16, 2016
Madrid
Hello I am the new leader of the Fever EUW club. There are not a lot of members currently in the club and ChainedDeath retaired and gave me the position I would to know if there is anymore player that want to join the Ferver EUW club. My ingame name is sTL Devicer

Best wishes
TheDevicer
sTL Devicer - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends

magiccarrot

May 31, 2017
yes, i would like to join. my summoner name is , magiccarrot. i am a support main, with a large champ pool. i am looking for a group to play ranked with also.

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
idk what is going on but iam the the leader of the euwe club sicne i Long Long time ago so why ahre ther then more than one euw Clubs when we rae not even able to just get 5pl in one club than that are active as well

so we shoudl combine the 2 clubs we are not line the na clubs that have maxed out the max clubs ad max member they can have

-SathKa-

Attachments

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
idk what is going on but iam the the leader of the euwe club sicne i Long Long time ago so why ahre ther then more than one euw Clubs when we rae not even able to just get 5pl in one club than that are active as well

so we shoudl combine the 2 clubs we are not line the na clubs that have maxed out the max clubs ad max member they can have

-SathKa-
?...who is running the other club?

SathKa

Vetted Officer
Aug 16, 2017
44 Shadow Lane Evanstone, Ill.
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Yue idk i searched the guy use his link it goes not to op.gg idk if this is a very bad knda scam or something but ths guy oes not exsist on the euw Server with that Name he sayed he used

Yue

Clan Member
Jan 11, 2016
The Bahamas
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Well. It was from 2016, so he might've delete his account by now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)