Its time to escape! (1 Viewer)

malignSAINT

Vetted Officer
Jun 26, 2012
alabama
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well now that there is a fourm for this awesome game that is Escape from tarkov i figured we could find out who is playing and maybe start some raids together! Personally I have been playing EFT like its going out of style even though its still in "beta" the good thing lately is they are doing weekly hotfixes to try to improve the server issues as well as gameplay issues. The game itself is what I have been looking for in a tactical shooter for a while and when the open world verison gets implemented i think it will be down right amazing!

If you are new to the game or have been playing for a while im sure we can all learn some tips and tricks from each other. Im not streamer level good but im not bad at EFT either so if your worried that you will get crushed in the game just hit me up in discord or the fourms and ill try to help ya out as well as many others will do the same I am sure. I would really like to see others get into the game because it will only help EFT in the long run with bug fixes and a healther player base. Although its pretty large as it is!

Anyway im going play some EFT so hitt me up sometime!

Rokmo

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Been thinking about picking it up when it goes on sale. I hear there’s going to be an open beta in the coming months, going to check it out then!

Damien

Vetted Officer
May 22, 2017
Canada's Capital
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I am a fan of this game and played a bit recently after the big update. I know other members such as [MENTION=483]Bot Doc[/MENTION] play as well.

Deathe25

Clan Member
Jan 25, 2016
Wisconsin
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
i just bought it an havent started playin it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deathe25 Escape from Tarkov 0