Heavy Topic: ISIS and the Situation in Europe (1 Viewer)

TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
We have a large muslim population here as well but I never hear how they are treated poorly, but yeah bombings I guess confirms they are a threat which will draw more people
.... you don't pay attention to politics. Listen to the GOP, specifically Trump, and tell me again how Muslims are not being treated as poorly or inferior. Further, listen to the world around you. Just last week a Muslim woman was assaulted while going to pick her children up from school having such things as "Go back to your country, terrorist" while being attacked yelled at her.

Samothrace

Non-Member
Aug 13, 2015
Home
.... you don't pay attention to politics. Listen to the GOP, specifically Trump, and tell me again how Muslims are not being treated as poorly or inferior. Further, listen to the world around you. Just last week a Muslim woman was assaulted while going to pick her children up from school having such things as "Go back to your country, terrorist" while being attacked yelled at her.
I mean, shit happens to people of every religion. And I was just saying here we have a large muslim population and I don't hear anything in the news about them being treated poorly.

Trixie Lulamoon

Retired Leader
Mar 24, 2013
Rancagua
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
1- Don't think so, but time will tell.

2- Maybe some, maybe.

3- I'm not sure if exactly.

4- Not scared at all. The odds of ISIS using my country as a base of operations or something like that are very slim atm.

amoretpax199

Clan Member
Mar 17, 2014
In the Valley of the Arctic Wolves
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Well, some of them play the victim card as well.

TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Well, some of them play the victim card as well.
How is being assaulted and called a terrorist "playing the victim card" or how is Trump's desire to make Muslim's carry cards identifying them for their religion being "a victim" or, better yet, how is having people standing outside your place of worship with fully automatic weapons "playing the victim card."
[MENTION=54103]Samothrace[/MENTION] Than you are lucky that your local population has a head on its shoulders.

amoretpax199

Clan Member
Mar 17, 2014
In the Valley of the Arctic Wolves
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
How is being assaulted and called a terrorist "playing the victim card" or how is Trump's desire to make Muslim's carry cards identifying them for their religion being "a victim" or, better yet, how is having people standing outside your place of worship with fully automatic weapons "playing the victim card."
[MENTION=54103]Samothrace[/MENTION] Than you are lucky that your local population has a head on its shoulders.
I wasn't talking about that woman specifically and some do play the victim card.

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
I'm guessing by victim card, we're assuming people imply them doing suspicious acts or acting in a different manner than "normal."

Hazazer

Clan Member
Apr 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
The ISIS Apocalypse: The History, Strategy, and Doomsday Vision of the Islamic State
William McCants

You should read it. It is about $19, but I think it is worth it.

Stickz

Apr 5, 2013
The ISIS Apocalypse: The History, Strategy, and Doomsday Vision of the Islamic State
William McCants

You should read it. It is about $19, but I think it is worth it.
Torrented last month but still haven't read. How good is it?

Hazazer

Clan Member
Apr 18, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I am still in the process of finishing it, but so far it really appears to give you an unbiased, fact based insight into ISIS. It also clarifies the history and the establishment of the caliphate and its appeal based off a religious standpoint, but also highlights the interpretation that ISIS follows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pathogen Is Isis a far greater geographical threat than al-Qaeda? Debate Section 19
K Europe Cup Fake? Debate Section 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)