Important Info about me =D (1 Viewer)

NightWolf

Clan Officer
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Hey so figured i just let everyone know a bit about me and whats going on in my life after i got medically discharged out of the Navy and kind of the reason why i had to step away from fever a bit. so the reason i got out of the military is cause mentally i suffer from PTSD & persistent depression disorder. physically i injured my knee which ended up causing issue to my lower back which im in pain mostly all day.
then before i got out of the navy i ended up finding out i have a heart condition called Brugada syndrome . i will put what the condition is down below. but in simple terms i could just die randomly at any time. i am not looking for sympathy just figured i put it out to the fever family ive been apart of for almost 6yrs now.
[= so pretty much if im a bit testy or seem a bit mean etc. dont be afraid to ask if im doing okay cause in the end im probably having a bad day.

Brugada syndrome is a condition that causes a disruption of the heart's normal rhythm. Specifically, this disorder can lead to irregular heartbeats in the heart's lower chambers (ventricles), which is an abnormality called ventricular arrhythmia. If untreated, the irregular heartbeats can cause fainting (syncope), seizures, difficulty breathing, or sudden death. These complications typically occur when an affected person is resting or asleep.

If you have read this then ty for taking the time to read/learn about me. hope u have a wonderful day.

• Friendly
Reactions: T3hK1tt3h

LateMoon

Clan Member
Jan 1, 2015
OH
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I'm really sorry about your situation. I know you said you weren't asking for sympathy but I at least have an idea of where your at with your pain situation in day to day life. I was in a car accident 2 years ago on mothers day when I was hit at about 55, I was completely stopped. I didn't have any broken bones and honestly thought I was fine until about a week later when I had this radiating pain in my back. I went to physical therapy for a year and a half and honestly it never helped. I got 6 x rays, a bone scan, went to multiple chiropractors and could never find relief. I can still do things I like to do like ride a bike or skateboard but, it all comes with a cost. My doctors said I can do as much as I can take pain wise that it is ligaments that have been damaged holding the joints tight in my back. I really do get what where your coming from and it sucks! Just wanted to let you know you got others out there that understand and if you need someone were always here for you!

NightWolf

Clan Officer
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
LateMoon thxs =D n yea same issue happened to me pretty much they coudlnt figure out why i was in so much pain for 2yrs straight n they finally just gave up on me and just discharged me out of the military. so now im just stuck with constant pain .

apat

Clan Members
Feb 15, 2019
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
If you're gonna die, doing so in your sleep isn't a bad deal...

Working on any treatment for your back/knee pains?

LateMoon

Clan Member
Jan 1, 2015
OH
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
nightxwolf871 I know exactly the feeling of every single doctor saying something different, and than them all telling you to go and get different treatments. It's very frustrating and because at that point you just wanna be better.

NightWolf

Clan Officer
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
If you're gonna die, doing so in your sleep isn't a bad deal...

Working on any treatment for your back/knee pains?
the thing is its not guaranteed just in my sleep. like my heart can just stop for no reason in front of family or infront of people in public for just walking and yes ive done a year of physical therapy, did 6 months of chiropractor, ive seen legit 20 different doctors all with different opinions and saying the other doctor with held information from me etc. ive done roughly 5 mri's, 10 xray's, 1 bone scan, and 1 surgery where they put a scope into the knee to find the issue. still no results into why i was still in pain. its kind of disheartening when u go through all that for 2yrs of no results n before u get out a doctor finds out u have a super rare gentic heart condition. so i just live life the best i can honestly. since im not allowed to do anything very stressful on my body. [=

NightWolf

Clan Officer
Dec 27, 2013
united states
Clan Rank
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
nightxwolf871 I know exactly the feeling of every single doctor saying something different, and than them all telling you to go and get different treatments. It's very frustrating and because at that point you just wanna be better.
lols yup every time i had to see a new doctor i was like well i just wanna get better n hope u can find the issue doctor.

Moonkhan

Clan Member
Mar 28, 2016
Somewhere in Turkey
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
nightxwolf871 I kinda know the feeling. My condition started when I was in high school. After 5 years of getting wrong dignoses and wrong meds and seeing like 10 different doctors, I finally got my diagnosis and the right meds 3 years ago. They said it was genetic and that they could only treat 80 percent of my condition and the other 20 percent I just have to live with. I'm supposed stay away from alcohol, coffee, drinks that contain too much caffeine and many other things but every few months I just say: well, to hell with that I'm having one of those (of course, in moderation) :D My condition is nowhere near as severe as yours but just like you I'm just trying to live the life the best I can. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RiZe Open Discussion 3
RiZe Open Discussion 1
Kesem Open Discussion 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)